Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
was thinking of getting m1's $20 sim only plan because of free caller ID, but is it worth the loss in connectivity compared to singtel?

what do you mean by "loss in connectivity"? are you asking if M1's signal coverage is bad compared to Singtel?

In my experience - no such loss or disadvantage.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was thinking of getting m1's $20 sim only plan because of free caller ID, but is it worth the loss in connectivity compared to singtel?

what do you mean by "loss in connectivity"? are you asking if M1's signal coverage is bad compared to Singtel?

it's a statement, not question.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

SibehHL

Reaction score

The signal is not as strong as compared to ST for sure. Before porting over from ST to M1, I have always had 4 full bars on the signals while indoor residential. M1 gives me between 2-3 bars and only sometimes 4full bars. So same phone, same residential location but different strength.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi assiak71,

Charlie_Zhan is right, support for iMessage and FaceTime is now available for GOMO users.

We are currently working hard to improve GOMO for everyone, thank you for your patience and feedback.

iMessage and FaceTime for gomo is working already

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Gomo still not ok for iphone?

Oh thats great. Means iphone users can switch to gomo. Is the source fb?

And no extra usage charges

Last edited:

gong318

Reaction score
The signal is not as strong as compared to ST for sure. Before porting over from ST to M1, I have always had 4 full bars on the signals while indoor residential. M1 gives me between 2-3 bars and only sometimes 4full bars. So same phone, same residential location but different strength.
icic, OK thanks!

jianlee

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi assiak71,

Charlie_Zhan is right, support for iMessage and FaceTime is now available for GOMO users.

We are currently working hard to improve GOMO for everyone, thank you for your patience and feedback.

Is VoLTE still in the works for GOMO, saw your post on another thread?

Also does the fact VoLTE is currently missing means GOMO is on another network and not as good as Singtel's own network?

sacar101

Reaction score
I'm quite confused about Singtel sim only plan.

If I recontact the 10GB plan, I'll get 30GB, 150 Mins, 500 SMS and free caller ID right?

shawnng

Reaction score
Singtel my sim
15gb 150min 500sms 12months = $20
30gb 150min 500sms 12months = $36.05
(CID need to add $5)

Gomo
20gb 200min 200sms CID no contract = $20

I'm quite confused about Singtel sim only plan.

If I recontact the 10GB plan, I'll get 30GB, 150 Mins, 500 SMS and free caller ID right?

sacar101

Reaction score
But the Singtel website stated that there's free caller ID. But I can't find any info other than this banner.

zQ8LgKQ.jpg

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
Myrepublic's Smart 35 plan has now increased their monthly data quota from 9GB to 12GB.

I feel it's too little too late. Not competitive at all unless you're going for the 1000 minutes and 1000 SMS.

shawnng

Reaction score
It might not seem competitive.
You might miss out the following:
Free roaming (pay as you go)
Date roaming at $6
Boundless local data

Myrepublic's Smart 35 plan has now increased their monthly data quota from 9GB to 12GB.

I feel it's too little too late. Not competitive at all unless you're going for the 1000 minutes and 1000 SMS.

zhiwei_86

Master Member
Reaction score
Is this Circles CIS plan better than M1's mySIM(12mth)? I'm still on the ancient 12gb ST plan @ $44, guess its time to give up

Edit: m1 mysim $20+ $5 for 25gb add on (still seems better than Circles)

Circles CIS:

$28
26gb/mth (20gb + 6gb cis bonus for a year)
100 min talk time
Free caller ID
25 sms
3 months free (capped $28/mth)
$200 device discount (won't be using)
$34 off reg fee (pay $4)
Free incoming calls forever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.