Nuarl NT-01AX true wireless earphone

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gaming? I only use it on my phone. Does ML consider gaming? LOL. If yes i would say not too bad:)
Yes yes... ML.. Ur not too bad means what? Lol fireball sounds got match the movement? Stereo can test for how long? Intend to try on music, YouTube, movie n game

Sent from 米酒 TRANSPARENT EDITION using GAGT

KingsmenTan

Reaction score
Not sure why the spinfit tips are so short? Is it normal? Any comply tips can fit this? I don't know why, my right side got some intermittent disconnection. Test in shop is ok

I don't think there is any comply that would be able to fit true wireless. Only spinfit so far. Correct me if i am wrong.

KingsmenTan

Reaction score
Yes yes... ML.. Ur not too bad means what? Lol fireball sounds got match the movement? Stereo can test for how long? Intend to try on music, YouTube, movie n game

Hmmm. You mean the lag time ah? I would say almost close to it. Stereo? LOL. I think u can sit there half a day to try if you buay paiseh. Get a cup of coffee from them and take your time to try. Thats what i did, but not half a day la.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For movie I just tried on John Wick 2.

Gunshots all matched.. Lol

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds gd
Tml I going to try

amoschong

Reaction score
Just bought it at Stereo Westgate yesterday. The sound quality is very good, comfortable, practical design and stable connection.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried randomly on some movies and YouTube. It is working well. If so worry about lag, just get a wired earphone.

Nintendou

Reaction score
What earbuds did most of you use? Tried the spinfit given and couldn't make it work.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried.. Everything is gd except sound quality.. Sounds cheap to me. So gave up

bellick

Reaction score
Just tried.. Everything is gd except sound quality.. Sounds cheap to me. So gave up

Yup. Wasn't too impressed with the sound when I tried it last weekend too. The case feels super cheap too..

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried the sudio. The quality way better, cheaper. But cheap looking buds. Nuarl looks More premium.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the end I bought my IEM bluetooth cable. It blew my mind.. The Bluetooth cable changed the sound quality of my IEM. It's better than my 1.2m cable. Totally no regrets.
Only cost me $22

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.