Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makminah

Reaction score
Fully agreed what this bro have mentioned. Just bear with it and ignore your face value thats all and move on with life. If keep paying sooner or later its you yourself suffer more than they do. Ls will only take double the funds you have borrowed and rollover to others.

Yes. Many give in to them cause they fear. And this first class a*sholes feed on our fear. Fear on losing face, fear of losing job, fear people will know we took a loan and etc. We made a mistake a now bopian gotta face the consequences. Sorry to say but there is no easy way out. They will still find a way to haunt you if we ourself do not cut off the ties between them.

Captain america sg1

Reaction score
Yes. Many give in to them cause they fear. And this first class a*sholes feed on our fear. Fear on losing face, fear of losing job, fear people will know we took a loan and etc. We made a mistake a now bopian gotta face the consequences. Sorry to say but there is no easy way out. They will still find a way to haunt you if we ourself do not cut off the ties between them.

Ya.. true.. change number as soon possible.. change job.. settle liao

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Well at least yours u didn't receive money... Mine was force transfer and they requested the principal amount plus interest.. I only gave them back the principal amount... And they harass me and mentioned that I owed them the "interest amount"... Funny when they transfer to me without informing me and they forced me to pay the interest owed for the loan which I nvr request for.. This is more like extortion

I also just enquire but they did not transfer any money to me say waiting for approval... one week later called me and said aldy transfer the money to me and insist me to pay. Now they keep harrass and threaten me to pay up when i didnt even receive any money from them. Super stress

Trustdade

Reaction score
No problem la, still have wreath to come if they really wanna send. Haha...... But jus relex la. Nothing to be afrad of. Chill happy labour day to all.

My bad... It was my family member who wrongly ordered the item ... Caused all the ruckus

Fallaway

Reaction score
Hi bro,

My advise is to face up and come clean with the police. Ignore and block all calls coming in and also to change your bank accounts

All these AL cant really do anything, install a camera and standby just incase something comes up. Stay strong with your minds, dont let those pictures or voice mails scare you!

It happens to me and till a point i return fire back to them, want money u directly come my house take. Dont be phone warriors hide behind.

Did u open a bank account for them too bro?

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Ya think about it also pointless... Damage done... Happy Labour day to everyone!

No problem la, still have wreath to come if they really wanna send. Haha...... But jus relex la. Nothing to be afrad of. Chill happy labour day to all.

Uncontable

Reaction score
But they are sending threatening message to me and called my office non stop saying i owe them money. They insist i owe them.

Well at least yours u didn't receive money... Mine was force transfer and they requested the principal amount plus interest.. I only gave them back the principal amount... And they harass me and mentioned that I owed them the "interest amount"... Funny when they transfer to me without informing me and they forced me to pay the interest owed for the loan which I nvr request for.. This is more like extortion

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Mine also send they those videos of unit got splashed... And burned think the videos is few years back.. Did u provide them bank account details other than personal details?

But they are sending threatening message to me and called my office non stop saying i owe them money. They insist i owe them.

Zulfakar

Reaction score

Uncontable

Reaction score
Yes but my bank dont have such money.. account closed and reported to police

Mine also send they those videos of unit got splashed... And burned think the videos is few years back.. Did u provide them bank account details other than personal details?

Makminah

Reaction score

Most of us receive videos of house being splashed and burned. Some got love letters too. Mine they send me videos, pictures and the whole list of my neighbours address and contacts. Change number can la. Change job if still can talk to boss and hr try to. Make sound to sound remorse and sympathetic.

Makminah

Reaction score

They are really tring to push your button here and trigger you so dont fall for it. What did your company say to you? Show them yr convo with them if possible yr bank statement to show no money was transferred hopefully they can help to filter those calls. Tell whoever pick uo their calls to scold them as well. Say you no longer work there and if they call again the company will report to the police.
When they call my workplace they told my supervisor they want to burn down my workplace. 😂😂

My supervisor laughed and said you not scared uh? Now everywhere got CCTV, you want to go to jail uh. They of course not happy scold her inside out but after that no more calls from them.

Of course my company not happy la. They made a police report and they gave me a verbal warning that if the calls comes in again they will have to terminate me. But thank god it stop.

Reaction score
No problem la, still have wreath to come if they really wanna send. Haha...... But jus related to ex la. Nothing to be afrad of. Chill happy labour day to all.

Great to see you now so candid about the whole matter. You have conquered! Let us help those newbies who arrive here.

Reaction score

Which is why we ask you to ignore and block them. These are scammers and threats and lies are their mode of operation. Once they find you no response, they will move on. Moveover, you haven't even taken any money from them.

zonda_r

Reaction score
Kudos to the spf onhttps://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190426_man_arr_loanshark_harassment_gce again

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190428_2_teen_arr_loanshark_harassment_l

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190429_arrest_Two_Arrested_For_Loanshark_Harassement_L

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190429_arrest_Three_Women_Arrested_for_Loanshark_Harassment_G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.