Genting FAQ - Part 3

aurvandil

Reaction score
No more RM 2,000 Genting Golden Package

Genting has discontinued the RM 2,000 Genting Golden Package. They now only have the RM 300 and RM 500 package. None of these packages award any Tier points.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Genting has discontinued the RM 2,000 Genting Golden Package. They now only have the RM 300 and RM 500 package. None of these packages award any Tier points.

Goodness! WTF! Even the RM1000 package also gone! :eek:

A very strange decision. Why would they restrict those of us who want to play more? :s11: Surely if you have changed to NN chips, you are already committed to playing with that amount. As opposed to playing with cash chips when you can stop playing at any time even if you have already changed.

I guess I am not the only one finding more and more reasons not to go Genting nowadays. :s8:

uphill

Reaction score

Over the counter they inform you?
2 week ago still have.

Smarty2

Reaction score
Over the counter they inform you?
2 week ago still have.

Beginning yesterday 1st May...for Gold card n above can't buy normal NN chips...even hv to go thru agents like bus program agents 48 hrs ahead... fixed at RM1K VIP NN - to be played at Gold Club only - no other denoms.. payment via direct transfer to agent..NO direct sales of this VIP chips over the cashier counter. Only get 1 night free stay...no meal vouchers no GP points.

Btw - Hollywood area opened alrdy... everything new except more slots n ETG area...felt a bit cramped...

Last edited:

Smarty2

Reaction score
not seated how to throw card haha

unlike local IR, keep asking for card even standing lolxxx

Hollywood reopen liao...lucky for u 😁..still normal tables without RFID sensor table...can continue your butterfly style 😆

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hollywood reopen liao...lucky for u 😁..still normal tables without RFID sensor table...can continue your butterfly style 😆

haha....u up there? huat lah
mid May 13-17 u up there?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

really dun understand the agenda behind

unless many punt banker banker to wash
but still in fav of genting as b6 punter still lose 1/2

Smarty2

Reaction score
Boring, I receive email for 2 night complimentary in July but went i book my trip from 1st July to 3rd July. It only shows 1 night free. No matter which dates i choose, be it weekends or weekdays. My free 2 nights never appear upon checkout.

I hv 4 nights @ GG Suite...but no weekends stay as well...they nvr inform via email or sms - just chk using mobile apps.

aurvandil

Reaction score
really dun understand the agenda behind

unless many punt banker banker to wash
but still in fav of genting as b6 punter still lose 1/2

There were probably too many people buying the RM 2,000 package and getting gold card status because of the 20 Tier point award.

Smarty2

Reaction score
haha....u up there? huat lah
mid May 13-17 u up there?

Yes Sir... arrived after midnight yesterday...they upgraded me to GG Suite...13th - 17th balik liao 😃...i doubt they will give me some more free rooms in May...

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There were probably too many people buying the RM 2,000 package and getting gold card status because of the 20 Tier point award.

They could still continue to offer RM 2000 package without tier points. Should be more reason than that.

ariel16

Reaction score
Beginning yesterday 1st May...for Gold card n above can't buy normal NN chips...even hv to go thru agents like bus program agents 48 hrs ahead... fixed at RM1K VIP NN - to be played at Gold Club only - no other denoms.. payment via direct transfer to agent..NO direct sales of this VIP chips over the cashier counter. Only get 1 night free stay...no meal vouchers no GP points.

Btw - Hollywood area opened alrdy... everything new except more slots n ETG area...felt a bit cramped...

Hollywood Open?? Anyone can share some of the pictures of the venue?

Smarty2

Reaction score
Hollywood Open?? Anyone can share some of the pictures of the venue?

Haha... not dramatically different la bro... games tables layout still pretty much the same..only the area nearer to the old IR (now called Maxim Gold) is very cramped with slots machines.. main walkway is narrower now...

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They could still continue to offer RM 2000 package without tier points. Should be more reason than that.

Yeah. Can't be because of the Tier points. Else why also remove the RM1000 package?

Until someone can confirm that 1K and 2K package cannot be bought at the counter, it may be just an update glitch. :s13:

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Average how many machine you try to able to get a paying machine?

You just play 1 machine 1st. Play 10 spins if win or break even go for another 10 spins if lose after 10 spins. You can play any number of machines you like. But of course the more machine you play the more bankroll you need

Smarty2

Reaction score
Yeah. Can't be because of the Tier points. Else why also remove the RM1000 package?

Until someone can confirm that 1K and 2K package cannot be bought at the counter, it may be just an update glitch. :s13:

Well... based on bus program agent feedback...now the normal NN chips only up to RM500...usually their NN purchase is aligned to what is available over the counter... effective 1st May 2019

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well... based on bus program agent feedback...now the normal NN chips only up to RM500...usually their NN purchase is aligned to what is available over the counter... effective 1st May 2019

they are forcing us to junket haha

i rem 300/500 package benefit very pathetic Zzzzz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.