NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Callmecherrrrr

Reaction score
Application : Feb ‘19
Interview: 5th March
Shortlisted: 22nd April
Medical : 2nd May

Mid career change, pri English & Math. Fingers crossed for the rest of you , no news is still a good sign :) They should be processing the March interview intake now

Same combination of subjects as you! Hopefully I get the email soon then!

lostinmajesty

Reaction score
Congrats Passionate Teacher and matyoyo88!

Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully they'll get to ours soon too!

matyoyo88

Reaction score
Thx ohgeesh and majesty, congrats to you too passionate teacher! I was on half day today, managed to squeeze the checkup in.

Was a large crowd at 1.30, tests consist of: urine, eyesight, blood sugar and chest x ray. Process took close to 1 hour and 45 min to finish.

Really wish we will be able to enrol together, you have all been helpful and supportive.

AteLikeQuina

Reaction score
Congrats Matyoyo and passionate teacher! Would like to ask if you guys went for the EPT on either 18th or 29th of April?

Jflrm6996

Reaction score
Thx ohgeesh and majesty, congrats to you too passionate teacher! I was on half day today, managed to squeeze the checkup in.

Was a large crowd at 1.30, tests consist of: urine, eyesight, blood sugar and chest x ray. Process took close to 1 hour and 45 min to finish.

Really wish we will be able to enrol together, you have all been helpful and supportive.

Hey I was just wondering if they took your blood pressure? I have white coat’s syndrome and my blood pressure is usually high when I take it in a hospital setting:(

matyoyo88

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if they took your blood pressure? I have white coat’s syndrome and my blood pressure is usually high when I take it in a hospital setting:(

I did, there is also a medical questionnaire prior to that where you need to declare medical related issues (if any).

@atelikequina, I didn’t take the ept.

JSMHONG96

Reaction score
Congrats to all those who received your medical! Just wondering if you indicated that you wish to start the contract teaching stint in June or July? I’m wondering if they are sending those starting in June for the medical first, then the July batch will be processed later.

#Huilin

Reaction score
Congrats to all those who received your medical! Just wondering if you indicated that you wish to start the contract teaching stint in June or July? I’m wondering if they are sending those starting in June for the medical first, then the July batch will be processed later.

Received my medical appt email on 2 May and indicated July as preferred start. My teaching subjects are Pri Eng & Math. Hang in there everyone!

Helloitme

Reaction score
Hello everyone, congrats to those who have been shortlisted and to those who have received the medical email! I went for the interview in March but I have yet to receive any emails from MOE. No emails at all, complete silence from MOE. No emails about EPT, no updates, nothing. Does anyone know what this silence mean for me? Or anyone in the same situation as me? Getting bit worried here ):

Last edited:

chlennis

Reaction score
Same situation. But what to do except to wait? :/

Hello everyone, congrats to those who have been shortlisted and to those who have received the medical email! I went for the interview in March but I have yet to receive any emails from MOE. No emails at all, complete silence from MOE. No emails about EPT, no updates, nothing. Does anyone know what this silence mean for me? Or anyone in the same situation as me? Getting bit worried here ):

JSMHONG96

Reaction score

Maybe they’re still processing because like everyone is saying, no news is good news. There’s still hope so don’t give up just yet.

Did your status on c@g changed? Or is it still in progress?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.