Hyflux 6% Perpetual Securities

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think they can't sue now because of court protection. That's why Hyflux shivering and trying to extend using any lame reasons and finally willing to take $1 salary to attempt to show that they are not burning cash. They know many parties waiting to sue once court protection is lifted.

The Court protection is only for protection from creditors...Nothing is stopping them from getting sued by anyone...Even Salim is sueing them for the $38m deposit...

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Court protection is only for protection from creditors...Nothing is stopping them from getting sued by anyone...Even Salim is sueing them for the $38m deposit...

dont you understand? hyflux has got nothing left. you can go ahead and sue them. you win. they tell you they got no money left. there are senior creditors that will repo and auction off what they have. you can have wat is left. which is nothing.

salim can sue coz the money has not been used. they can still take it back

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think they can't sue now because of court protection. That's why Hyflux shivering and trying to extend using any lame reasons and finally willing to take $1 salary to attempt to show that they are not burning cash. They know many parties waiting to sue once court protection is lifted.

you noe why ceo take $1 salary? coz hyflux got no more money to pay her

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont you understand? hyflux has got nothing left. you can go ahead and sue them. you win. they tell you they got no money left. there are senior creditors that will repo and auction off what they have. you can have wat is left. which is nothing.

salim can sue coz the money has not been used. they can still take it back

Tell that to the investors who wanted to go the litigation route so that they can be ranked higher than the senior unsecured creditor...

Reaction score
24960273-epic-fail-grunge-rubber-stamp-on-white.jpg

Peasantboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Are you the sgdividends.blogspot?

If so, why are you blaming all the different agencies? Wouldn’t it reflect better if you were to analyze what went wrong with buying Hyflux and share it on your blog as a learning point? For example, some forummers have pointed out that there was negative cash flow for a substantial period etc

I mean ppl aren’t gonna trust your stock selection anymore and blaming the gov doesn’t bring the trust back

Haha nice pic :)

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you the sgdividends.blogspot?

If so, why are you blaming all the different agencies? Wouldn’t it reflect better if you were to analyze what went wrong with buying Hyflux and share it on your blog as a learning point? For example, some forummers have pointed out that there was negative cash flow for a substantial period etc

I mean ppl aren’t gonna trust your stock selection anymore and blaming the gov doesn’t bring the trust back

Reflecting and analyzing can get back 100% recovery plus accumulated interest? He asked people to sign up the petition in this thread with the main point being, "If the actions of EMA had been unwise and had caused severe losses to Hyflux, should the government compensate Hyflux and its investors for these losses?"...

https://www.change.org/p/halimah-ya...bo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_abi

For the president to start a commission of Inquiry into why Hyflux ended up into this state and also for MAS to clarity their investigation .

For accountability.

Above posted in this thread here...https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...flux-6%-perpetual-securities-5372221-204.html

I would say this again, if they really want to seek justice and not 100% capital recovery plus accumulated interest, the general public would support the cause...Once you start demanding for 100% recovery, all support is gone...

Peasantboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, I just thought it would be good to hear from the man himself.

Reflecting and analyzing can get back 100% recovery plus accumulated interest? He asked people to sign up the petition in this thread with the main point being, "If the actions of EMA had been unwise and had caused severe losses to Hyflux, should the government compensate Hyflux and its investors for these losses?"...

Above posted in this thread here...https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...flux-6%-perpetual-securities-5372221-204.html

I would say this again, if they really want to seek justice and not 100% capital recovery plus accumulated interest, the general public would support the cause...Once you start demanding for 100% recovery, all support is gone...

weng0202

Master Member
Reaction score
This type got case meh? Isn't it supposed to be due diligence on the part of the company when they did the bidding of the project? Even if EMA projections are not accurate, it is still just a projection.

wutawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say this but even if they dun demand recovery, i wun support their "justice".

weng0202

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm surprise any company out there still wanna work with Hyflux after what they did to SMC.

sgdividends

Reaction score
7 may the banks will seek Judicial management to oust Olivia .

Wondering about the 3 may announcement , where the statement : retain current management by new investor.

Olivia is really trying ways and means to hang on to her throne..wonder is there are any skeletons in the closet ?

sgdividends

Reaction score
Strange, only DBS is supporting Hyflux with their extension ..wondering why?

Exciting times ahead..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.