Treasure at Tampines

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same sentiment. UOL project is always price quite sensibly and furnishing not bad.

A lot depends on your consideration and whether it is for own stay or rental. Many gurus here have already given their feed-back.

Compare its price with surrounding projects and compare facilities, proximity to amenities and transport nodes and draw your own conclusion.

Ask the gurus who have spoken positively on this, if they have only one bullet left to play (most of us are not multiple bullet holders), would they buy?

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
A lot depends on your consideration and whether it is for own stay or rental. Many gurus here have already given their feed-back.

Compare its price with surrounding projects and compare facilities, proximity to amenities and transport nodes and draw your own conclusion.

Ask the gurus who have spoken positively on this, if they have only one bullet left to play (most of us are not multiple bullet holders), would they buy?

Depends on many factors. In life, there’s no one size fits all answer to every questions.
No one can confidently proclaim to be a guru here.
The climate and policies can change anytime. Too many variables to consider.
In Tre ver’s case, it may not be near to mrt or packed with tons of amenities, but somehow it is one of the project that gives me positive vibes if buy for self stay. The design and landscape is a plus point. The surrounding is serene too.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, buying for self stay vs buying for investment are two different things altogether.

If buying for investment, I’m not the extra careful and kiasi type, must wait and wait and go around asking for many people’s opinions and affirmation before committing. If I see a rare opportunity coming along, I will act fast. I believe in calculated risk form of leveraging and I only trust doing my own due diligence and commit within my means.

If think too much or too long also doesn’t guarantee that U r 100% in control and will cfm make money in every investment u’ve made. Time and tides waits for no one, especially when the loan tenure will reduce as you aged further.
Even the worst project (you may have perceived) may still turn out to have takers who appreciate it differently.

Anyway, there are too many other more important things in life than just property investment.
To me, property investment is just a passion and hobby, though undeniably, it is a big ticket item.
Quality time with family and personal health is all I care about now.
If buy until so scared and end up with many sleepless nights that eventually affects my health, I will rather quit playing this game Long time ago.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Gazania & Lilium sold 23 units from its twin residential projects yesterday.

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-ne...rticle&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1556794274

“70% of the home buyers purchasing three- to four-bedroom units, including a penthouse unit., even penthouse unit is at 1833psf.”

Obviously, those who bought G and L are for self stay. These buyers must be really like the Bartley area so much to pay for that kinda price. :D
See what I mean, even the worst project one might have perceived will still have takers.

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“70% of the home buyers purchasing three- to four-bedroom units, including a penthouse unit., even penthouse unit is at 1833psf.”

Obviously, those who bought G and L are for self stay. These buyers must be really like the Bartley area so much to pay for that kinda price. :D
See what I mean, even the worst project one might have perceived will still have takers.

Bro, Agree. That’s why purchase for rental and own stay very different. I think when you and I shoot with our last bullet(s), our purpose is similar and so are our considerations.

This clearly shows what buyers think of G and L for rental purpose.

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad, even the 4 bedroom penthouse is sold. Seems like there are people who really dislike landed property. I am curious to know their reasons for buying..

70% or about 16 units found buyers paying estimated 1.6 to 3 M for these FH larger units instead of landed....

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
70% or about 16 units found buyers paying estimated 1.6 to 3 M for these FH larger units instead of landed....

Ok I confess, I’m like some of them who dislike landed and switch back to condo. :D

Ps: from the bottom of my heart after staying in a terrace for 10 years.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok I confess, I’m like some of them who dislike landed and switch back to condo. :D

Ps: from the bottom of my heart after staying in a terrace for 10 years.

Why landed not so good to stay.

Landed is way beyond my reach. So i already gave up the dream.

Condo is the only way out

jonchar

Reaction score

I stay at a HDB Terrace off Stirling. For those that do not know what that is, it is like a landed with a garden and backyard, hence akin to a landed. Many pests like rats, insects etc. Always have to use mouse traps. Lol.

After this experience, I prefer a condo.

I seen Tre Ver and I really like the concept and layout. And I would have bought it if not for the fact it is more deep in and probably morning traffic will be the killer with a jam coming out to the main road.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Outstanding. 23 units represent 7% of the total 330 units already sold.👏

Notice they never provide the breakdown of the 23 units. Who knows all comes from 1 development only.

Perhaps some or most of those buyers are previous owners of Sun Rosier. They had pocketed $3m to $5m per unit during the enbloc 2 years back and can easily afford the larger units, perhaps for sentimental reasons.

AlohaBeach

Reaction score
Not bad, even the 4 bedroom penthouse is sold. Seems like there are people who really dislike landed property. I am curious to know their reasons for buying..

They may not be locals. Foreigners cannot buy landed unless they have special permission.

AlohaBeach

Reaction score

Want to stay landed you need money. Condo maintenence only 300-400 which is peanuts compared to maintaining landed.

But of course there are people who will prefer condo not for financial reasons - but these people are those who buy four Seasons and Ardmore Park - not Gazania or whatever nonsense.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anway, there are too many other more important things in life than just property investment.
To me, property investment is just a passion and hobby, though undeniably, it is a big ticket item.
Quality time with family and personal health is all I care about now.
If buy until so scared and end up with many sleepless nights that eventually affects my health, I will rather quit playing this game Long time ago.[/QUOTE]

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/singaporeans-spend-triple-the-time-searching-for-property-than-reading-their-children-bedtime-stories-or-speaking-to-their-parents-hsbc-study/ar-AAAMSZB?li=AAaGkVj&%252525252525253Bocid=mailsignoutmd

You would be surprised how property had become a national hobby, more than family time.

But I agree that health is more important as one cannot bring the property to the other world.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

Ok I have another confession to make after reading the article.

1) “Singaporean spent an average of 3.29 hr per week on property visiting, trawling through online property search and related discussion and reading property magazine.” That’s an understatement, For my case, I roughly 3.29hr per day instead of per week. :D

2) “75% of Singaporean spent less than 5 visits when buying/hunting for their first home.”
For me, my first home was bought just based on first visit to SF in 2003.
Even The most recent investment unit I bought was also done within first visit. (Probably took me less than 3hrs to submit Cheque)
Yes, I admit I’m impulsive. The article was accurate :D

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.