Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This guardian no much diff as cresselia

Clock a few pokedex for spares if wanna trade in future

Then better off raid non l5

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But level 5 more worth to hoot leh, unless u shiny siao then raid the lower levels?

If its exp,tbh not an issue, lvl 40/ no ppl care with the introductions of friends system

In terms of gb/rc
L4 aint as bad imo not v far off
Plus u can do quest to get it ( not all raids give rc)

Pots and revive wise can do quest also or gold gyms can get also since u get more item....

Where as charge tms unless a useful pkm come along the way tt u need to change

Else better off having it

I would go for lower raids lo....

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lvl 5 raid still good to +1 to the Legendary raid counter. 1000 raids to get gold medal.

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
uxie hard to catch....1/4 record so far (yup have 4 accounts) :s13:

I also agree with the sentiments here, once catch for all my accounts....will probably take a break.

Have to be honest, kinda disappointed with the lake trio... as Initially i thought they will be available in the wild and we will be having Regigigas as the raid boss this month.

But its NN we are talking about, and they disappoint again. Can't complain too much as giratina, Dalgia, Palkia were pretty good raid bosses in previous months.

I hope they bring back Mewtwo as raid boss in the last week of May (they have been recycling groudon, kyogre, giratina (altered), Latios, Latias..etc), if not May will be a boring pokemon go month (with torchic CD day the icing on the cake).

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just now something buggy happened.

I was catching a wild Tyranitar, then I encountered a network error. Checking my journal and the pokemon list sorted by recent, confirmed that I did not catch the Tyranitar. Then I logged off.

After about an hour or so, I logged on again, and tapped on a Growlithe. It turned out to be that Tyranitar from just now. I caught it and confirmed that it is Tyranitar. :eek:

Must have been kind of residue data remaining, anyway kinda weird. :eek:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for now :s13:

high chance will rotate region after the end of may, good milking plan for niantic for 3 whole months

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT
But Niantic told Reversal the lake trio will remain as regional...

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.