[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paiseh, so far play 3 missions nia
while on mission, there will b big ? when on the route to destination, went there beo is either gt animals fighting or group of freakers hanging around or pile of freakers butning... ,
sometimes on the route back to camp will pass by other survival camp, they’ll shoot u one...

so far it’s like typical open world game, weather is changing everyday but rains a lot... i think aftr certain time will snow...

saw gameplay of killing hordes.. wah ...scary siah

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rumours said that gta6 is in the making

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
game development jin scary
can develop for yrs...
GTA almost 10yrs?

if come out flop is gg... :s22:
but gd for us, more or less quality is there

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any games similar to bloodborne? i know nioh is ? god of war is too repetitive with no brainer slashing.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
is there any games similar to bloodborne? i know nioh is ? god of war is too repetitive with no brainer slashing.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (newest from same dev, one of the hottest games now; seems harder though)

- Lords of the Fallen (was PS+ free game, often on sale, very cheap nowadays, like US$3 digital, or S$12 digital)

- The Surge (futuristic setting, scifi; if you are PS+ member, it's April free game, you still have a week to grab it)

Check reviews/youtube for more info.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nioh remember to buy complete edition which has all the dlcs. dark souls 1-3, sekiro are similar to bloodborne.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A Plague Tale: Innocence - Gameplay Overview Trailer | PS4

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands - Operation Oracle Trailer | PS4 - starring John Brethnal (star of netflix Punisher)

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
played days gone for a few hours. initial gameplay is quite similar to red dead 2 and also far cry. so far not much issue or game breaking bug as there are quite a few updates.

freakers/zombies horde are insane and it is best not to disturb them unnecessary as they really can chase you. also it is best to focus more on melee skills than gun skills. remember to destroy all speakers before turning on the generators otherwise alot of freakers will come.

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
played days gone for a few hours. initial gameplay is quite similar to red dead 2 and also far cry. so far not much issue or game breaking bug as there are quite a few updates.

freakers/zombies horde are insane and it is best not to disturb them unnecessary as they really can chase you. also it is best to focus more on melee skills than gun skills. remember to destroy all speakers before turning on the generators otherwise alot of freakers will come.

I see many gameplay is always stealth....

Can i dont choose to be stealth and slash/shoot zombies mah .. like that sibei boring, always stealth..

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

haha.. but quite exciting to let the horde chase. :s13::s22:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can i dont choose to be stealth and slash/shoot zombies mah .. like that sibei boring, always stealth..

can but you are likely to die. you will run out of stamina, bullets and melee weapons. their numbers are insane and they will keep chasing you.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I quit playing The Last Of Us after finding everything repetitive with stealth. Back to RDR2 or Apex... LOL

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Ghost Recon Wildlands 2 coming?

CxMZ6Ym8lfl3CFuk

https://skell.ubisoft.com/skellcon/en-us/

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the ps plus really damn joke now.

its really taking us for granted. slowly take away more and more stuff knowing we will continue to subscribe.

take away ps3, vita game. give away games that are free on PC. somemore no platinum. wont be surprised they eventually cut down to 1 ps4 game in the next 1-2 years. :s22:

Last edited:

x_noobie

Reaction score

its really taking us for granted. slowly take away more and more stuff knowing we will continue to subscribe.

take away ps3, vita game. give away games that are free on PC. somemore no platinum. wont be surprised they eventually cut down to 1 ps4 game in the next 1-2 years. :s22:
Not everyone with a Ps4 has a nice gaming PC I guess?

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score

Got example? I don't expect them to give AAA titles every month.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.