Mastercard tap in TransitLink

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried using the applepay function via Apple Watch? I was afraid I’ll hold up the line :X

I have been using Apple Watch for the past few weeks. Pretty smooth. You just need to double click on your Apple Watch for the Mastercard to be displayed on watch. Thereafter just scan at the reader and it is done.

ixoral

Reaction score
Nice! Thanks :) May I know which cc u r using on your Applepay now for bus/mrt? A pity cimb can’t, I’m thinking the next best is probably scb unlimited for a token 1.5% **

I have been using Apple Watch for the past few weeks. Pretty smooth. You just need to double click on your Apple Watch for the Mastercard to be displayed on watch. Thereafter just scan at the reader and it is done.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
What's this 10cents keep getting deducted from my cc

They will deduct 10cents from your card account around once every 5 days to make sure that the card account you used is still active and not reported as lost card or cancelled account.

It is simply an pre-authorization check and will not be posted to your account. Only the actual rail / bus trip fare will be charged.

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who submitted claims before, what is the 'ID Number' which we need to key in?

Thanks.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I didn't even bother about the ID Number. I just gave a random 4 digits and still got approved for the claims.

ID does not equates to NRIC, it can mean many things. If they want NRIC then they better spell it outright.

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your IC number

I didn't even bother about the ID Number. I just gave a random 4 digits and still got approved for the claims.

ID does not equates to NRIC, it can mean many things. If they want NRIC then they better spell it outright.

thanks. 2nd bad experience so far with this simplygo.

previously was a case of 'missed exit' at MRT but the problem resolved on its own (somewhat, I did call in to enquire) within 3 days.

this time, I was charged the full MRT trip despite staying within the 45 min transfer allowance from the previous trip (a bus). the whole journey was also below 2 hr.

I tot it will resolve on its own (did not call in this time). and it didn't. so have to make claim now. sian. they need to improve the system - cannot be every week or two got a problem. I wonder how many users actually diligently check every trip in the app and discover such lapses...

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Still glitchy. I kena many times bus trips did not reflect until 3 days later. The other day 2 trips few hours apart become 1 trip + surcharge reflected as entered and exited at same MRT station. That corrected itself within few hours though

Sertan

Reaction score
Anyone know? Is it for the SCB promo once hit $10+ spends on rides can change to another promotion credit card?

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know? Is it for the SCB promo once hit $10+ spends on rides can change to another promotion credit card?

I believe you can join using as many cards as you can... each card has its own promo. Once done with one card, move on to another.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.