NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Helloitme

Reaction score
Maybe they’re still processing because like everyone is saying, no news is good news. There’s still hope so don’t give up just yet.

Did your status on c@g changed? Or is it still in progress?

Thank you for the encouraging words. My status has not changed, it’s still in process ):

Ma Me MOE

Reaction score
Anyone applied for TSP? I went for the interview on 11 March, English EPT on 18 April and been waiting for their follow-up email ever since.

The wait is killing me.

babylon76

Reaction score
Hi,

My timeline as follows:

6 March - Interview
28 March - Availability for EPT
(Careers@Gov status in progress)
3 May - Rejection email.

Good luck to all of you !

aqh1509

Reaction score
Went for DipEd interview on 2 April & still nothing from them. C@g status is still in process. I know no news is good news but the wait is really nerve-wrecking

Ma Me MOE

Reaction score
Dude just to let u know this forum is for PGDE/Diped. Pls find other BA forums for updates. 90% in this forum are PGDE applicants, inc Mr Nice.

Oh? Thanks for letting me know!

Unfortunately I can't find any BA/BSc forums. The chance of getting updates from the 10% here who are not PGDE applicants is definitely higher than me finding an updated BA/BSc post.

JSMHONG96

Reaction score
Just received my medical letter too.

Seeing this clause in the email still scares me a little tho LOL

“Please note that undergoing the medical examination does not in any way indicate that you have been selected for appointment. This notification is not intended to create any legally binding obligations and that the matter is still subject to contract.”

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.