Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
You are the one who made my simple comment into a big story. Back to the problems of owning landed property, you were saying as if most landed have bats and rats when the figure is probably only less than 3%. You probably bought a cheap one in an undesirable area that is why you experienced so much problems. Can't blame you, you were an inexperienced 20+ yo when you purchased your landed, very impressive indeed!

I reckon the buyers of the 4 bedder penthouse of gazania/lilium were ex-owners of sun rosier.

Thanks for looking me so high up, buying a landed at the age of 20+? Don’t make me laugh.
Almost everyone just started work at 20+ and u said I can buy a landed at that age. Haha.
You failed your maths and logical thinking? U are such a joke.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
You are the one who made my simple comment into a big story. Back to the problems of owning landed property, you were saying as if most landed have bats and rats when the figure is probably only less than 3%. You probably bought a cheap one in an undesirable area that is why you experienced so much problems. Can't blame you, you were an inexperienced 20+ yo when you purchased your landed, very impressive indeed!

I reckon the buyers of the 4 bedder penthouse of gazania/lilium were ex-owners of sun rosier.

If bro captain huat can also sense your quote that sounds rude (which is not even directed to him), u dare to say it’s just a simple comment to me?
Where’s your logic and EQ?

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Let me quote your exact words in case you shamelessly deny everything.
From your above quote, enough said.

If u think I will concede like how you treated other bros like mergui, captain and the others who u have humiliated, u may ended up as a laughing stock.

Again, I have to repeat myself again because of your poor comprehension abilities. Quote from me: "All I said was that you were living with your parents and suggested you received some form of help from them." Yes, I admit my thinking then was that you were living in your parents' home, so you could rent out your own home for additional income. But you seem to be thinking that I said you ripped your parents off. You think too much Mr NiShiZhu (unless that is what really happened or is something common among your friends).

You cannot deny that you benefitted some way or another, monetary or non-monetary, direct or indirect from living with your parents. (e.g. Them looking after your kids so your wife can work. Giving them lesser (or zero) monthly allowance on account they are living in your house. Them cleaning up your house so you can save on a maid.) Dare to deny that none of this is actually happening?

Second sentence, I was commending you for looking after your parents yourself. The last sentence of fighting with siblings was meant as a joke. You are taking it too seriously.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for looking me so high up, buying a landed at the age of 20+?
Almost everyone just started work at 20+ and u said I can buy a landed at that age. Haha.
You failed your logical thinking? U are such a joke.

If I am not wrong, you mentioned you are in 40s. 20 years ago not in your 20s? So you are quite close to being ah gong also haha.... Sorry, I don't really pay attention to all of your stories or your stories don't add up.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Again, I have to repeat myself again because of your poor comprehension abilities. Quote from me: "All I said was that you were living with your parents and suggested you received some form of help from them." Yes, I admit my thinking then was that you were living in your parents' home, so you could rent our your own home for additional income. But you seem to be thinking that I said you ripped your parents off. You think too much Mr NiShiZhu (unless that is what really happened or is something common among your friends).

You cannot deny that you benefitted some way or another, monetary or non-monetary, direct or indirect from living with your parents. (e.g. Them looking after your kids so your wife can work. Giving them lesser (or zero) monthly allowance on accounting they are living in your house. Them cleaning up your house so you can save on a maid.) Dare to deny that none of this is actually happening?

Second sentence, I was commending you for looking after your parents yourself. The last sentence of fighting with siblings was meant as a joke. You are taking it too seriously.

You definitely the worst script writer I ever met. Lol. Now you can escalate to monetary and non monetary issues whether I gained from my parents’ support by looking after my kids or whatever crap.
By the way, why do u care so much about my life? U are not even related to me in a way or another. Did I hurt your ego so much that u can’t sleep and must die die pick on something so that u can sleep well tonight?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
If I am not wrong, you mentioned you are in 40s. 20 years ago not in your 20s? So you are quite close to being ah gong also haha.... Sorry, I don't really pay attention to all of your stories or your stories don't add up.

Precisely, if u can’t recall or rationalize facts. better don’t go ard humiliating others w/o well supported and concrete facts.
Else it will make u look more stupid here.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
You definitely the worst script writer I ever met. Lol. Now you can escalate to monetary and non monetary issues whether I gained from my parents’ support by looking after my kids or whatever crap.
By the way, why do u care so much about my life? U are not even related to me in a way or another. Did I hurt your ego so much that u can’t sleep and must die die pick on something so that u can sleep well tonight?

These were all considerations I had when I first made that comment on you living with your parents. Your wife being able to work because of your parents is a huge benefit for you (appears to be non-monetary but imagine the amount of salary that your wife has earned because of this). Unfortunately I am not as lucky as you, me and my husband had to settle everything ourselves back then. If I lived with my parents, I would have been twice as rich now. :s13:

I don't care about your life. Now you are making unnecessary comments to defend yourself. I just find it funny that you are so keen on defending yourself and upholding your image of being a hero who worked yourself up from rag to riches on your own accord, without any help from your parents.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Precisely, if u can’t recall or rationalize facts. better don’t go ard humiliating others w/o well supported and concrete facts.
Else it will make u look more stupid here.

This age thing is a small issue and not an important fact. 20 or 30 no big difference. And I am making you look so impressive because of it. Thank me later.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
These were all considerations I had when I first made that comment on you living with your parents. Your wife being able to work because of your parents is a huge benefit for you (appears to be non-monetary but imagine the amount of salary that your wife has earned because of this). Unfortunately I am not as lucky as you, me and my husband had to settle everything ourselves back then. If I lived with my parents, I would have been twice as rich now. :s13:

I don't care about your life. Now you are making unnecessary comments to defend yourself. I just find it funny that you are so keen on defending yourself and upholding your image of being a hero who worked yourself up from rag to riches on your own accord, without any help from your parents.

There’s no image needed to uphold here.
To put it bluntly, we are all key board warriors afterall. We don’t even know each other even we walk past each other on the street.

I have a lot of time to entertain u here because as a silent reader in the past, how many people u have mocked and humiliated in this forum?
Dont you agree some of your the comments u made here are appalling to others and that makes u a public enemy here.
I’m ain’t a hero here, just someone who feels the need to shut your nonsense so that your ego will not grow so big to continue humiliating others.,

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
There’s no image needed to uphold here.
To put it bluntly, we are all key board warriors here. We don’t even know each other even we walk past each other on the street.

I have a lot of time to entertain u here because as a silent reader in the past, how many people u have mocked and humiliated in this forum?
Dont you agree some of your the comments u made here are appalling to others and that makes u a public enemy here.
I’m ain’t a hero here, just someone who feels the need to shut your nonsense so that your ego will not grow so big to continue humiliating others.,

So you are not a hero after all. So stop trying to be one. I am also trying to stop your ego from growing too big.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
So you are not a hero after all. So stop trying to be one. I am also trying to stop your ego from growing too big.

Dont overestimate yourself. You have been weighed and measured. (Based on your deeds and comments here)
If u think I’m like mergui and other bros here that can be easily humiliated by you and choose to take a submissive stand, u r going to be very disappointed. That I can assure u.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Dont overestimate yourself. You have been weighed and measured. (Based on your deeds and comments here)
If u think I’m like mergui and other bros here that can be easily humiliated by you and choose to take a submissive stand, u r going to be very disappointed. That I can assure u.

Mergui was just as aggressive as you. I've not done anything wrong. You never fail to accuse me an put me down. Just because I nailed it, you become defensive by attacking me.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Mergui was just as aggressive as you. I've not done anything wrong. You never fail to accuse me an put me down. Just because I nailed it, you become defensive by attacking me.

Do a little self reflection. Why everyone picked on you?
Am I the only one?

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Do a little self reflection. Why everyone picked on you?
Am I the only one?

Just you and captain, and you generalise it to everyone.

Just because your landed got bats and rats, you generalise it to all landed property. :o :s11:

bjory

Reaction score
Oops this thread is supposed to be for Treasure for Tampines discussion. Now it seems like more property discussion.

Maybe we should route back the discussions to Treasure or something similar?

Otherwise I seems to be finding more discussions on other property stuffs than Treasure itself being the main thread topic.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Time to return the thread to Treasure at Tampines buyers and owners before it goes out of hand. Any agents here can update on pricing and sales?

I tried to revert it back to Treasure but Mr Ni can't resist the urge to bombard me. I apologise for the ruckus on his behalf. Sorry.

bjory

Reaction score
Total sale 337 units till date based on URA.
If this helps to deviate the discussion back in any way 😅

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
34xf22o.png

:s13::s13::s13:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Just you and captain, and you generalise it to everyone.

Just because your landed got bats and rats, you generalise it to all landed property. :o :s11:

Are you blind?
Now u can see how many bros here agree the high maintenance cost of landed and pest issue?
So am I the only one here who surface these issues?
Nvm, let’s wait and see what rubbish excuses u can come up with once again. :D

GYOMcoz.png

orG8gH0.png

4gFAvba.png

5e0gVoR.png

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Total sale 337 units till date based on URA.
If this helps to deviate the discussion back in any way ******************

Sorry bro, that will be my last post to annetyu the troll. Just realise she’s not worth my time.
Please do continue to share news on treasure.
I will continue to contribute whatever I know.
My apology on behalf of annetyu the troll once again.
Let’s get back to treasure discussion :D

Cheers!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.