Custom In-Ear Monitors information & discussion thread

newtype85

Reaction score
Ordered AAW ASH CIEM

Just ordered AAW ASH CIEM about 2 weeks ago from Zepplin & Co - now waiting for collection! Very excited.

6 BAs and 1 DD per side. I know that's not everything but I am a sucker for numbers at the end of the day. Was gonna order the UM Miracle V2 but was taken by the extra DD :s21:

During my audition, it sounded very close to the QDC 5SH in terms of sound signature at a lower price. Would share further impressions after reviewing it. I am quite noob with the terminology though so apologies in advance for any errors in communicating the sound.

Seth Lee

Reaction score
Oriolus Mk2 customs (3x ba, 1x dd hybrid)

0kFFPFz.jpg

gV4N6L9.jpg

burping_boy

Reaction score
Seems like ear impression prices have increased quite a bit over the past few years, anyone know where is the best audiologist with best price for a pair of ear impressions?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.