View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 03:17 PM   #821
Elon Jobs

I finally had the time to head down in person to take a look this afternoon. Really nice place, well furnished, just like an Apple Store, just that the products don’t cost an arm and a leg. All the Broadlink home automation products plus GHM and AED etc are all on display. There are some other brands too like Funry etc.

The new and interesting stuff are the Broadlink Smart Curtains and a smart rubbish bin! Really got to see it to believe it. Most importantly, the staff there were super knowledgeable and never anyhow upsell me.

Anyway, I know it’s not the most accessible, but there’s free parking and shuttle bus for those who don’t drive, plus if it’s at a mall or what overheads will be high and the costs will be inevitably passed down to us.

Broadlink Experience Centre
186, Woodlands Industrial Park E5, #04-01F, 757515
https://goo.gl/maps/i9ZifeRKBFaVTtqn6

Personally, I feel it’s a great place to get a feel of the products and visualise how your future smart home is going to be. It’s like test driving a car before you buy it. More importantly, I think it would be the perfect place to convince your wives who will definitely have doubts and suspicion about the usefulness of smart home automation! 😊

I will upload some better looking photos later, my old iPhone SE camera really doesn’t do the place justice.