Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

musicsg_com

Reaction score
which website do you think is most accurate in reviewing of earphones headphones

I recommend doing a comprehensive search of reviews.

Head-Fi: very technical and descriptive but good for people who knows what the reviewers are talking about. As a community site, there are different levels of contributors, so not everyone offers the right level.

Audio-focused blogs like Headfonics, Innerfidelity. Hear what the true audiophiles feel.

General blogs like Mashable, CNET, Techradar. Hear what the non-audiophiles say.

Local sites: HWZ, MusicPhotoLife (my site!), TechGoondu, etc.

Just read many reviews, get a feel of overall opinions.

ManUnited7

Reaction score
I need some advices from Laojiao here.

I'm planning to get a wireless earbuds soon. But i cant decide which to get, Creative or Jabra?

What will you all recommend?

Im currently using havit g1. I wanted something that has noise cancellation or i cannot really hear any disturbance when im wearing the earbuds.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried the aviot te-01b. Really good sound. But the design really poor. The buds are quite fat but still comfortable. But the led lights up every 5 seconds even when in use. The controls only allows play/pause and skip forward track. Cannot skip back or control volume.

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
Tried the aviot te-01b. Really good sound. But the design really poor. The buds are quite fat but still comfortable. But the led lights up every 5 seconds even when in use. The controls only allows play/pause and skip forward track. Cannot skip back or control volume.

Sounds good... Did you also get to try the TE-D01D? That one looks almost exactly like the NT01... Anyway based on their listing can't really tell the D or B is supposed to be higher end or just a different design.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds good... Did you also get to try the TE-D01D? That one looks almost exactly like the NT01... Anyway based on their listing can't really tell the D or B is supposed to be higher end or just a different design.

Didn't try cos not interested in that.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.