BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
Thanks for your input bro, no interests in tengah too.. So sad for the countless wildlife it displaces.

I actually have a number for Nov 2018 SBF but with the recent high temperatures I'm thinking if I would be better off in Tengah where it's not as built up yet? And govt has promised to space out with as much greenery as possible. Just something for consideration..

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually have a number for Nov 2018 SBF but with the recent high temperatures I'm thinking if I would be better off in Tengah where it's not as built up yet? And govt has promised to space out with as much greenery as possible. Just something for consideration..

Gahment also say Punggol/SK would be great. To the people living there, it might be great for them i guess.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gahment also say Punggol/SK would be great. To the people living there, it might be great for them i guess.

To be honest, i dunno anyone living there now not wanting to move out once MOP

Suggest u reconsider hard.

supremo0

Reaction score

eurogroove

Reaction score
5 units booked. 6x will be on second week of June.

Hi hi.. may i know where to get the latest Q number being called up for selection? I can only see the latest units being selected.

And I suppose there is a typo? 6x on 2nd week of May instead?

cashec

Reaction score
Hi hi.. may i know where to get the latest Q number being called up for selection? I can only see the latest units being selected.

And I suppose there is a typo? 6x on 2nd week of May instead?

You can only see the last queue number when you have a scheduled appointment. Login to myHDB.

It's correct. It's given by someone with MGPS as the scheme have both MGPS and public queue number.

eurogroove

Reaction score
Oic.. So I misinterpreted. Currently 7 units of 5rm booked at BL Glade. And someone with 6x Q number appointment will be on 2nd week of June. So meaning, as of now, the 7 booked units could be from the first 10 Q numbers.. And 2x appointment will be next week.. I assume there will be selection appt every week.

I misread as 50x already passed n only 7 units booked. No wonder I was thinking how come take-up rate is low. My Q is in the 4xx out of 250. *Sigh

Last edited:

flashover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All of my neighbours move out and most of my new neighbours shifted from punggol hdb. So there are quite a few that live the estate very much

To be honest, i dunno anyone living there now not wanting to move out once MOP

Suggest u reconsider hard.

deskoh91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are there more Boon Lay and Jurong folks here? Thinking of starting a FB group to track construction progress and exchange thoughts.

I believe the queue numbers will be clearer once the public selection begins and the jumping numbers become clearer to everyone.

hazardhut

Reaction score
Are there more Boon Lay and Jurong folks here? Thinking of starting a FB group to track construction progress and exchange thoughts.

I believe the queue numbers will be clearer once the public selection begins and the jumping numbers become clearer to everyone.
There's a Telegram group at t.me/jurongwestbto

Sent from Careeach HR using GAGT

kimurayuki

Reaction score
Why moving out?
Guess they wanna flip for profits when their BTO flats reach the MOP.

All of my neighbours move out and most of my new neighbours shifted from punggol hdb. So there are quite a few that live the estate very much

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.