Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

laeticia

Reaction score
Is it confirm will get 100sms for starhub sim only plan? I saw some members not getting the free sms. can any starhub sim only plan subscriber confirm will get free 100 sms?

Duh I wouldn't have said so if I'm not a SH sim only subscriber

Last edited:

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it confirm will get 100sms for starhub sim only plan? I saw some members not getting the free sms. can any starhub sim only plan subscriber confirm will get free 100 sms?

I signed up credit card recurring payment yesterday. Was told I have the free 100 sms. I'm sim only for Starhub.

However CSO mentioned the free sms allowance is not reflected in the app

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup the app shows exceeded but in the bill it says free

u7fFvxN.jpg

Yup. That's what the cso said. Awesome

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied for Circle Life's Sim only plan.

$18/mth for transferring in.
free caller id.
100 mins
25 sms.
20GB.

The service is top notch, gets replied on FB within minutes.

Leaving Singtel for good.
I don't know if it's the best deal for now, but I feel better to get my problem solved with real people than robots or outsourced CSO who knows nothing nor provide solutions to my problems. :o

Last edited:

jianlee

Master Member
Reaction score

free caller id.
100 mins
25 sms.
20GB.

I don't know if it's the best deal for now, but I feel better to get my problem solved with real people than robots or outsourced CSO who knows nothing nor provide solutions to my problems. :o

Correct me if I'm wrong but Circle.Life incoming calls are not free! :( It's not clearly stated upfront and only found in their FAQ.

https://circlesasiasupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/221695267-Are-incoming-calls-free-

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u can apply $2 unlimited free incoming, $16 unlimited free outgoing.
$20 for unlimited bandwidth(Throttled after 20gb if i'm not wrong)

I don't call, so that don't bother me.
Checked my Singtel app, i only used 9 call mins for the whole month. :o

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

free caller id.
100 mins
25 sms.
20GB.

you should have asked around for CIS referral codes.. you will get additional 6gb/mth for 12mths, free incoming calls forever, free caller id, 25 SMS, $84/3mths rebate credits if you are just taking new line or the $120/10mths rebate credits if you are an eligible port in number.

DwplLFR.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When i signed up, there's a promo code for minus off the registration fee $38. $120 rebate.
It's in the mailer for i think everyone.

Now 6GB less and no unlimited free incoming.
Ya but shouldn't affect me ba, I see my usage pattern, I use typically 10-15GB a month. And really very little calls.

I had a problem with Singtel trying to transfer ownership, keep asking me to go to their stupid singtel shop with my great grandpa. Website don't work.
See the M1 process also not so simpur if port + transfer ownership.

Circle life one the easiest so go with it, nv think much.
Now hope the process is smooth and my line can be finally under my name. If not happy about it, i can easily port out a year later. Was a PITA and an impossible task with Singtel to transfer ownership.

Among all I've tried, Circle life's service, is most "human" and reactive. I will be happy to stay with them if they are competitive enough. :o

Reaction score
if i recall correctly, it seems like the $120 rebates comes in form of monthly rebates to off set the bills and not a "one time" up front type of discount..

When i signed up, there's a promo code for minus off the registration fee $38. $120 rebate.

Ya but shouldn't affect me ba, I see my usage pattern, I use typically 10-15GB a month. And really very little calls.

I had a problem with Singtel trying to transfer ownership, keep asking me to go to their stupid singtel shop with my great grandpa. Website don't work.

Now hope the process is smooth and my line can be finally under my name. If not happy about it, i can easily port out a year later. Was a PITA and an impossible task with Singtel to transfer ownership.

Among all I've tried, Circle life's service, is most "human" and reactive. I will be happy to stay with them if they are competitive enough. :o

lance88

Reaction score
if i recall correctly, it seems like the $120 rebates comes in form of monthly rebates to off set the bills and not a "one time" up front type of discount..

yes it is. from usual $28 -$10 per month and only applicable for 1yr, thereafter will revert back to $28/mth

unless some system error again which i remember someone managed to offset first 4 mths total FOC. but on 5th month its $28

townman

Reaction score
If you are on SingTel SIM Only plan, do check your bill is a corrrectly bill, I was charge for the outgoing call and 3 SMS despite within the contract period with the plan include 150 minutes outgoing and 500 SMS.

Chat with customer service and they wave the extra charge, to me this shouldn't happen even is just a few dollars.

PS: Don't recommend me to change to Circle Life/M1 or Starhub, at my workplace, M1 got no signal at all and Starhub most of the time only got 1 bar. At least TPG got full bar .

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I have 2 lines. One with M1, one with Circles (just recently ported in Jan 2019). Compared to red and green camp, i think these 2 have the human touch.....

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, I fb messaged circle even at midnight. They reply me within half hour.

I'm not sure if any of the other services can do the same. Definitely not SingTel, I been with them for 20 years. They treat customers like sh/t. :(

420blazeit

Reaction score
Anyone got any of those Circles Life CIS referral codes to spare?

If not,
1.Circles Life
2.M1 MySim 20 for 12 Months

Which is better? Thanks!

xxSaDanxx

Reaction score
Hi all. I’ll like to ask regarding M1 no sim plan.

May I know what’s the different between without contract and 12mths contract for mySim(3) 20 plan?
What does it mean between;
No contract: 3+12GB free data= 15GB
12mths contract: 5+10GB free= 15GB

Both give same amount of data right?
Based on what I read, with contract comes with free CID.
Safra extra 5gb.
Is there any other peaks that I miss out?

Thanks and looking forward for advise. Not looking at other telcos at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.