who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkonly

Reaction score
Anyone tried contest before? What’s your experience?
I tried few rounds and they very hiong will keep scolding and even teammates also scold each other one.. so stress playing with them lol

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried few rounds and they very hiong will keep scolding and even teammates also scold each other one.. so stress playing with them lol
conquest? or contest as in mlbb tournament?

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

How to join? Off the chat lol

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That one play till I want to die also. Not sg flag very hard cos less people. Last time when epic also kena full mythic and legends team mates. Got once kena same team mate thrice in a row and lost
Lucky achievement have for wins give some medals as well, can exchange for the uranus skin faster. Quite dumb though, only specific timing.

elwynf

Reaction score
I think we can create a group chat on whatsapp and message whenever we want to play. sometimes i dont know if someone from hardware added me in game. and also very hard to catch everyone at the same time for team fights. Whatsapp group chat better.

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
I think we can create a group chat on whatsapp and message whenever we want to play. sometimes i dont know if someone from hardware added me in game. and also very hard to catch everyone at the same time for team fights. Whatsapp group chat better.
count me in :)

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There's a telegram group of you are interested. Quite a lot in too. Need to find the link many pages back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.