Treasure at Tampines

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok back to the main topic - treasure sold how many units already?

search Result: 337 Record(s) Retrieved

LAST DONE:

TREASURE AT TAMPINES TAMPINES LANE Condominium 18 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2018 New Sale 1 1,047,000 - 818 Strata 11 to 15 1,280 Apr-19

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
search Result: 337 Record(s) Retrieved

LAST DONE:

TREASURE AT TAMPINES TAMPINES LANE Condominium 18 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2018 New Sale 1 1,047,000 - 818 Strata 11 to 15 1,280 Apr-19

Not bad 15% of total sold. Another 15% to reach 30%.
Wonder when will that be.

I was studying new launch sale and discovered the decay is exponential. If a project sells 185 units during the launch weekend, it takes 6 months to even reach 270 units, which is additional 50% of new launch weekend sales....

For treasure, 12% of total sold during launch, now after a couple of months crept up 15%, anyone wants to Guess when it will reach 30% mark?

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score

I was studying new launch sale and discovered the decay is exponential. If a project sells 185 units during the launch weekend, it takes 6 months to even reach 270 units, which is additional 50% of new launch weekend sales....

For treasure, 12% of total sold during launch, now after a couple of months crept up 15%, anyone wants to Guess when it will reach 30% mark?

I dunno how are they gonna clear stock man.

Developers has to find a way or face penalty.

Can some kind soul and expert here make a table of all the new launches in these recent years and respective date line for penalty.

I am sure someone got to have that summary.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Well, July 2018 CM came in shock for first timer like myself. 25% downpayment damn hefty le especially for single buyer. Nevertheless, with proper calculations, actually not too bad. Just need to lower down my Budget.

It’s actually a blessing in disguise, not to over leverage myself. 20% downpayment I could afford max 700k but 25% I lowered my Budget to 550k and hence bought a resale instead of new launch. Resale can move in quick. Now I’m using my CPF solely for my monthly mortgage due to large amount of cash upfront.

All in all, CM are good!

Yes bro, happy for u for not over leveraging.
While u are using solely CPF to fund your monthly loan installment, this is the best time for u to accumulate cash. Cash is king now.
Based on the current over supply situation, it may take up to 4 to 5 years to clear most of these recent mega projects. So when is the best time for u to enter again? I think it is quite obvious. I no need to spell out too explicitly.
The cue is take this July 2018 CM like the 2013 CM. Think again, between 2013 to 2018, which year is the best time to enter? And which year is the best time to exit? Study the trend and u will know what I mean.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

When Sumang walk launch at 1150 to 1200psf, treasure got chance to reach 30%.
My guess dio bor? :D

Last edited:

fotoudavid

Reaction score
Suman most likely will sell like hot cakes.... Initially I thought not easy for suman, now I think otherwise.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Suman most likely will sell like hot cakes.... Initially I thought not easy for suman, now I think otherwise.

EC usually got higher chance to move due to limited stock and also much lower psf compared to Condo.
Now the problem is, betw sumsng EC (if launch at 1200psf) vs treasure (13xxpsf) which will u choose?
Location wise treasure win by abit as its nearer to market. And it’s psf is not too far off from Sumang EC.
Thus, I’m not sure if EC buyers may evaluate the above points and end up buying treasure instead. Most importantly, treasure is not bind by MOP rules.

But hey, this sumang EC is by CDL, they may have their means and resources to launch at 10xxpsf, then that’s another story. Hehe who knows?
Look how they stun the twin vew buyers with their whistler grand price.

I suspect potential sumang EC buyers are closely waiting for the release of its price to decide.

Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes sir! Yup, now in the Mist of saving up again. Will definitely study the trend and probably will enter again before I turn 30.

If development up north is proggressing well, I will probably sell this unit and upgrade. So far value has been on a steady increase. Bit by bit can Liao.

Been staying alone for 2 months now, kinda miss mummy home cooked food haha.
Mummy suggested me to move back with the family and rent out my unit. She gave the green light! Will see how bah, now enjoy for a few more months first. First Raya in New place, Super excited!

While u are using solely CPF to fund your monthly loan installment, this is the best time for u to accumulate cash. Cash is king now.
Based on the current over supply situation, it may take up to 4 to 5 years to clear most of these recent mega projects. So when is the best time for u to enter again? I think it is quite obvious. I no need to spell out too explicitly.
The cue is take this July 2018 CM like the 2013 CM. Think again, between 2013 to 2018, which year is the best time to enter? And which year is the best time to exit? Study the trend and u will know what I mean.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Yes sir! Yup, now in the Mist of saving up again. Will definitely study the trend and probably will enter again before I turn 30.

If development up north is proggressing well, I will probably sell this unit and upgrade. So far value has been on a steady increase. Bit by bit can Liao.

Been staying alone for 2 months now, kinda miss mummy home cooked food haha.
Mummy suggested me to move back with the family and rent out my unit. She gave the green light! Will see how bah, now enjoy for a few more months first. First Raya in New place, Super excited!

Haha actually your mum gave u a very good suggestion. In this way u can rent out your unit and save money on food, healthier to eat at home too. May help u save faster.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeap Yeap, probably after Raya can see my house on listing for rent. Next door rented out Super quick, less than a week of marketing. $1.6k not too bad for north condo.

Nothing Beats mummy’s food. Since she gave the green light, move back and Can save more too.

Haha actually your mum gave u a very good suggestion. In this way u can rent out your unit and save money on food, healthier to eat at home too. May help u save faster.

Last edited:

AlohaBeach

Reaction score

Agree but the previous CM no external shocks. This time round, the chance of external shocks is much higher so the timeline may be brought forward . Keep fingers crossed!

Just need to see which developer blinks first. Oxley has a lot of debt to refinance in the near future, so let’s see.

AlohaBeach

Reaction score

But for the proposed 1,200psf pricing, how will buyers afford and still meet the income requirements? Unless rlly small sizes which honestly when compared to older ECs is quite sad.

fotoudavid

Reaction score
But for the proposed 1200psf pricing, how will buyers afford and still meet the income requirements? Unless rlly small sizes which honestly when compared to older ECs is quite sad.

Built small. Why I feel can sell is rivercove bounce units all sold out at $1050 about... At $1200 compared to most launches except treasure, suman potential sold out is high.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Built small. Why I feel can sell is rivercove bounce units all sold out at $1050 about... At $1200 compared to most launches except treasure, suman potential sold out is high.

EC used to be priced at 20% discount. During 2014 times, was about 800psf for new EC and 1000psf for new PC in that area. Where has that discount gone?

Some are right, may be better off purchasing Treasure / Riverfront / Park Botannia if the EC is launched at $1200psf or just sit out for the time being.

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are far from being poor and can afford a landed with careful planning. Sorry I paused replying to your messages, will resume later today when I am free.

No matter how I calculate I feel I am vulnerable and not enough budget. :o I want a landed and seems amber is over priced and over subscribed. :o

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EC usually got higher chance to move due to limited stock and also much lower psf compared to Condo.
Now the problem is, betw sumsng EC (if launch at 1200psf) vs treasure (13xxpsf) which will u choose?
Location wise treasure win by abit as its nearer to market. And it’s psf is not too far off from Sumang EC.
Thus, I’m not sure if EC buyers may evaluate the above points and end up buying treasure instead. Most importantly, treasure is not bind by MOP rules.

But hey, this sumang EC is by CDL, they may have their means and resources to launch at 10xxpsf, then that’s another story. Hehe who knows?
Look how they stun the twin vew buyers with their whistler grand price.

I suspect potential sumang EC buyers are closely waiting for the release of its price to decide.

EC used to be priced at 20% discount. During 2014 times, was about 800psf for new EC and 1000psf for new PC in that area. Where has that discount gone?

Some are right, may be better off purchasing Treasure / Riverfront / Park Botannia if the EC is launched at $1200psf or just sit out for the time being.

Punggol vs tampines... some may still prefer the "waterway" kind of theme... I disagree treasure has a better location. I thought the sumang ec is better as waterway point is still considered walkable (~500m if bash through waterway terraces). There is also LRT for seamless transfer to MRT. Surrounding estates are much newer with local shops/marts/kopitiams too, imo won't lose to an old round market and the shophouses near treasure. Besides, for folks on public transport, they probably would reach the MRT first before transiting to LRT/feeder back home, so the chances of these working adults actually patronising wet market (for treasure)... I duno... may not be high? LRT can go waterway point, safra, oasis terraces and punggol promenade and this includes the various points along the waterway/park connectors (they are really quite nice). Treasure... surrounding old estates leh... older safra haha... and face PIE (dustier?)... with tampines central further away without LRT... and with 2200 units!

Seriously if got gun point at me must choose one between sumang ec and treasure, i prob will go for the ec lol...

Park botannia has LRT and is about 800m to seletar mall, walking not for everyone but with the LRT still not too bad. But other than that, the location doesn't have much draw imo. Riverfront is neither here nor there... also slightly under 1km to hougang mall/mrt, accessible by buses along upp s'goon rd, near punggol park and has a park connector right in front. Other than that... nothing much other than being one of the cheapest new launch.

Above are all based on buying to stay for medium-long term.

Last edited:

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't know... I think this EC pricing very tough because they pay high for land so they need to increase price but don't forget EC has income ceiling. So you can't price too high also

TeamUSA

Reaction score
Punggol vs tampines... some may still prefer the "waterway" kind of theme... I disagree treasure has a better location. I thought the sumang ec is better as waterway point is still considered walkable (~500m if bash through waterway terraces). There is also LRT for seamless transfer to MRT. Surrounding estates are much newer with local shops/marts/kopitiams too, imo won't lose to an old round market and the shophouses near treasure. Besides, for folks on public transport, they probably would reach the MRT first before transiting to LRT/feeder back home, so the chances of these working adults actually patronising wet market (for treasure)... I duno... may not be high? LRT can go waterway point, safra, oasis terraces and punggol promenade and this includes the various points along the waterway/park connectors (they are really quite nice). Treasure... surrounding old estates leh... older safra haha... and face PIE (dustier?)... with tampines central further away without LRT... and with 2200 units!

Seriously if got gun point at me must choose one between sumang ec and treasure, i prob will go for the ec lol...

Park botannia has LRT and is about 800m to seletar mall, walking not for everyone but with the LRT still not too bad. But other than that, the location doesn't have much draw imo. Riverfront is neither here nor there... also slightly under 1km to hougang mall/mrt, accessible by buses along upp s'goon rd, near punggol park and has a park connector right in front. Other than that... nothing much other than being one of the cheapest new launch.

Above are all based on buying to stay for medium-long term.

If you are looking at facilities in the neighbourhood, I think the 3 malls in Tampines and the facilities at Tampines Hub etc combined are more than a match for Punggol amenities. In Tampines central area alone you have 2 cinemas and at least 6 big gym outlets (each bigger than anything a condo can offer).By feeder bus Treasures is only 3 bus stops away from tampines central so you shouldn't be comparing everything in punggol vs only the tamp round market/Tamp Safra area.

Kenji_Yamato

Reaction score
Still buy uncompleted condo? URA said is a ‘private matter’ meaning no matter how big or reputable developer also no use, once the bank is the paramount mortgagee, die die want to take back the land or project, developer & owners also BO PIAN. You are not protected by laws, authorities, rules, regulations in the S&P, all this consider as ‘ PRIVATE MATTER’.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.