Reaction score
not relevant, incorrect post

Last edited:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last part of Roosevelt island
for solo, how you complete?

totally clueless about DZ, after all the trouble, loots were so so. haven't open loots at thieves den yet

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know it's doable (watched youtubers, will try their tips) but i guess i must have got the sequence wrong when destroying the fuel tank. becoz i got overwhelm by NPCs coming front & back when I'm done with the 2nd fuel tank & hammer bro

Use walkthrough. Soloable BTW. I solo all the way.

https://gamewith.net/division2/article/show/8186

Sent from HUAWEI ELE-L29 using GAGT

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know it's doable (watched youtubers, will try their tips) but i guess i must have got the sequence wrong when destroying the fuel tank. becoz i got overwhelm by NPCs coming front & back when I'm done with the 2nd fuel tank & hammer bro
There will be NPC wave spwn after each tank is destroyed. So destroy 1 tank then clear the NPC wave before destroying the 2nd tank. Rinse and repeat.

Don't try to destroy multiple tanks in 1 go coz you will get overwhelmed by the NPCs.

The last wave can be tough. Make sure you keep on moving to avoid being surrounded. Use your skills (turret or drone) for crowd control.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks … completed, somehow don't find that difficult now. yeah must not destroy 2 fuel tank, even so there must be at least 3 waves of NPCs!

was trying with turret + seeker mine. got 20% armour regeneration talent & thought could last thru every wave. but realise armour regeneration don't work at all.

switch to turret+reinforcer chem launcher
seems better suited for this scenario

There will be NPC wave spwn after each tank is destroyed. So destroy 1 tank then clear the NPC wave before destroying the 2nd tank. Rinse and repeat.

Don't try to destroy multiple tanks in 1 go coz you will get overwhelmed by the NPCs.

The last wave can be tough. Make sure you keep on moving to avoid being surrounded. Use your skills (turret or drone) for crowd control.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks … completed, somehow don't find that difficult now. yeah must not destroy 2 fuel tank, even so there must be at least 3 waves of NPCs!

was trying with turret + seeker mine. got 20% armour regeneration talent & thought could last thru every wave. but realise armour regeneration don't work at all.

switch to turret+reinforcer chem launcher
seems better suited for this scenario
Yeah. Also using same setup (healing chem + turret). Tried drone to replace turret but kena destroyed easily.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but day to day looting, still prefer seeker mine + turret
how far you managed to reduce the cooldown for these skills?

Yeah. Also using same setup (healing chem + turret). Tried drone to replace turret but kena destroyed easily.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but day to day looting, still prefer seeker mine + turret
how far you managed to reduce the cooldown for these skills?
Not much. I think only around 40%. I have the module for extra charges for healing chem so total 5 charges. Never use healing pack nowadays.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
true i love the healing chem … helps me get thru capitol hill

the skills seems more useful as support in group
Not much. I think only around 40%. I have the module for extra charges for healing chem so total 5 charges. Never use healing pack nowadays.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As of now, i cant get anymore blueprints from cp3, cp4. Have i reached the limit? All gear about 4 or 5 out of 9, weapon is about 70% and mods abt 64 collected.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why i can't pick grenade launcher ammo that been dropped? bugged?

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it won't pickup even when 0
anyway found out just need to reload
thanks
Your grenade launcher ammo could be maxed out.

space administration invaded was brutal since i sucks at time sensitive mission. it's over for now

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
being first timer to fps, so am slowly picking up, learning about various builds

tried matchmaking once, i find their pace crazy fast! i also lose most of my side mission (even after exiting the group). so i think better don't drag group/clan down lolz

better for me to play slowly, picking up experience along the way
It helps to do it with people :)

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
being first timer to fps, so am slowly picking up, learning about various builds

tried matchmaking once, i find their pace crazy fast! i also lose most of my side mission (even after exiting the group). so i think better don't drag group/clan down lolz

If u enter other ppl map, u will see their map. They complete side missions le, it wun show in the map. Once u exit their gro and back into ur map, ur side missions will appear along with those uncompleted ones.

They are fast coz we played each mission like 50 times alrdy since game launch. So we are all familiar liao.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah, take it slow and enjoy the game at your own pace.

I am slowly increasing my world tier now. Currently at WT2 going to WT3.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.