View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 12:05 AM   #971
weng
High Supremacy Member

If you are looking at facilities in the neighbourhood, I think the 3 malls in Tampines and the facilities at Tampines Hub etc combined are more than a match for Punggol amenities. In Tampines central area alone you have 2 cinemas and at least 6 big gym outlets (each bigger than anything a condo can offer).By feeder bus Treasures is only 3 bus stops away from tampines central so you shouldn't be comparing everything in punggol vs only the tamp round market/Tamp Safra area.
yes the tampines malls + hub combined is indeed mega. crowd also mega too, although punggol is probably no better or catching up.

duno about others but to me, LRT vs feeder bus, the feeling is very different. to me LRT is an extension of MRT. the mood is very different transiting from LRT to MRT vs from feeder to MRT

my current place is 1 LRT stop from sengkang MRT. even my mum's place, at 2 LRT stops from MRT, traveling felt "integrated" as i'm already in the system from the beginning. very different when traveling to MIL's place where i gotta come out of the MRT, take a feeder for 3-4 stops.

Last edited by weng; 09-05-2019 at 12:09 AM..
weng is offline   Reply With Quote