Wireless IP Camera thread

earthlink

Reaction score
Power, just received this.

Screenshot-2019-04-24-20-23-36-086-com-google-android-gm.jpg

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i have registered my dcs-2630 in mydlink Home app under my home wifi. Now I want to use the camera in another location and under a different wifi network. Do i need to reset and setup the camera all over again? I do not have wps enable on my mesh router.*

Can someone advice me what to do?
have to reset.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I using wanscam hw0046
Been many years. still using now.
competitor of sineoji or opp LOL

they had similar product & spec, downside is u need to diy (e.g setup)
U can use Third Party DDNS like www.noip.com as wanscam dont provide free ddns already.
U just need to do some setting on ur router.

Just want to know, how many of you are paid to post reviews for this sineoji, seems to be OVERLY positive reviews and seems to be the ONLY camera talked about at all.

Are there other recommendations? or is this really the most multipurpose brand out there?

that said can someone recommend me a pair of cameras under 150?
doesnt need to be wall mounted table top will make me happy

Last edited:

sgnimo

Reaction score
I just tried one of the chrome browser extensions "myipcam" with my sineoji 716v, is awesome. You guys should tried it. I was not too sure of the configuration, contacted Dean and he help me through. Nice :)

goodwin

Reaction score
I just tried one of the chrome browser extensions "myipcam" with my sineoji 716v, is awesome. You guys should tried it. I was not too sure of the configuration, contacted Dean and he help me through. Nice :)

Integrate that in my chrome browser with my sineoji, nice user interface where I can view multiple cams on my chrome browser.

Gorgar

Reaction score

I'm currently using wyze camera. Was using sineoji previously for around a year. 1 thing I like about sineoji is their marketing and customer support. Thumbs up! Why I change brand then? To be honest, I felt cheated. I kept wondering why are my video feeds ain't that smooth. It was until I installed tinycam pro app on my phone then I got to know the video fps is NOT like what they advertised. All my feeds are at around 5 fps at most. I decided to buy wyze camera's after months of research. This is the best online purchase of my life. At $20usd (minus shipping) you couldn't go wrong. I bought more than I needed just in case if any set goes kaput, I'd have an extra in hand rather than wasting more time for an exchange set (yes you can do that). Their customer service is top notch, they are indeed very transparent. My advise to you is to read through their community forum and see for yourself. They have since upgraded their phone app to have multiple camera view just based on community request! My friends and colleague has since bought too. I am a proud owner of 8 wyze cam v2 of older batch (120° field of view) and 3 black limited edition (110° field of view) and all current cameras that I installed gave me smooth buttery 20 frames per second and the speaker is way louder! You guys think I can get 11 1080p ip cams at around $350 sgd here?

Last edited:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
sineoji is same as wanscam. U can configure the setting urself via the browser, not the app itself.

hIFDDdA.png

I'm currently using wyze camera. Was using sineoji previously for around a year. 1 thing I like about sineoji is their marketing and customer support. Thumbs up! Why I change brand then? To be honest, I felt cheated. I kept wondering why are my video feeds ain't that smooth. It was until I installed tinycam pro app on my phone then I got to know the video fps is NOT like what they advertised. All my feeds are at around 5 fps at most. I decided to buy wyze camera's after months of research. This is the best online purchase of my life. At $20usd (minus shipping) you couldn't go wrong. I bought more than I needed just in case if any set goes kaput, I'd have an extra in hand rather than wasting more time for an exchange set (yes you can do that). Their customer service is top notch, they are indeed very transparent. My advise to you is to read through their community forum and see for yourself. They have since upgraded their phone app to have multiple camera view just based on community request! My friends and colleague has since bought too. I am a proud owner of 8 wyze cam v2 of older batch (120° field of view) and 3 black limited edition (110° field of view) and all current cameras that I installed gave me smooth buttery 20 frames per second and the speaker is way louder! You guys think I can get 11 1080p ip cams at around $350 sgd here?

Gorgar

Reaction score
sineoji is same as wanscam. U can configure the setting urself via the browser, not the app itself.

hIFDDdA.png

It's not just about f.p.s. For 1 1080p sineoji cam you know how many wyzecam I can get right? And yeah even before I bought my sineoji I actually browsed through this thread and I can't help noticed this thread has got lot of sineoji fans, so, oh well...

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
haha ya the price.... because they included the home setup cost which dont suit everyone.

Tht y i get wanscam ip camera.

It's not just about f.p.s. For 1 1080p sineoji cam you know how many wyzecam I can get right? And yeah even before I bought my sineoji I actually browsed through this thread and I can't help noticed this thread has got lot of sineoji fans, so, oh well...

Gorgar

Reaction score
haha ya the price.... because they included the home setup cost which dont suit everyone.

Tht y i get wanscam ip camera.

Lol.. Obviously you've done your research as well! Enjoy your cam bro, as we do ours!

Hot2002

Reaction score
Hi,

Does it support pan and tilt ? Which model are u using ? Thanks !

Untamed

Reaction score

i started with foscam and with their video recorder for surveillance. I have separate Wyze cam for monitoring purpose especially to check with the old folks at home are ok.

Wyze is very value for money and integrate very well with home automation.

Gorgar

Reaction score
Hi,

Does it support pan and tilt ? Which model are u using ? Thanks !
Currently they only have 2 models. The one that supports pan and tilt is the wyze cam pan. I'm using the normal wyze cam. They are however in the midst of developing an outdoor camera that will use a rechargeable battery and a PIR motion sensor, and also a smart bulb. And all of these products will integrate with the newly released wyze sense contact and motion sensors.

skintigh

Reaction score
I got an asustor NAS. How do I add my Sineoji 716 and 498 cam model to the NAS so that it will start recording everything to the NAS ?

Dave27

Reaction score
I got an asustor NAS. How do I add my Sineoji 716 and 498 cam model to the NAS so that it will start recording everything to the NAS ?

You have to install the surveillance software from your NAS.

Then assign a fixed ip address to your sineoji camera.

Note down the ip address and the onvif port number since your asustor supports onvif.

when you run the setup surveillance in your Nas, enter the cam ip address and the onvif port number which is 8080 by default.

ailiguan

Reaction score
Alternatively, u can try to set up the cam to ftp into the NAS. I tried with my very old buffalo Nas, and it worked

Sent from null using GAGT

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Of course if you are using third party app such as IP Cam Viewer, your sineoji camera is going through a 3rd party ddns server for streaming. That will depends on that streaming server. If that server resides in the USA, then you will have your camera streaming from Singapore to USA and back to Singapore, it is like frequent flyer miles.

Use the Sineoji app and it is fast and instant on your mobile data connection
:D

I still prefer Tinycam Pro app, it is really a top notched app.

How to configure tinycam to connect to my sineoji ipcam?

Must it be pro version? I dun mind paying but I was just trying the free version n got no idea how to setup

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
does all IP camera need a NAS setup?

i just looking for a cheap IP camera, store in cloud or sd card can already. Going to put at my front porch door...

I notice also most is need a power supply cable running to it. Got any is use battery can last long? Near my door the power plug is quite far...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.