Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Ohoh all right, thanks for clarifying. It is nice to see different opinion on this. Really appreciate it!

Make it easy for you -

Do you prefer high quality cuts of meats meats and more meats? - Brazil Churrasco
You want a mixture of meat and seafood? - Carvery

Last edited:

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
If u no Budget can try Kuishinbo Bo at Suntec City , if want Cheap Cheap but oso good can try isteamboat at Marina Square.
Recommending both .

Kuishin bo? The one which spealize in Alaska king crab? If so, I won't recommend it. Better buffet out there which gives fresher and better food at similar price.

Excedar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Make it easy for you -

Do you prefer high quality cuts off meats meats and more meats? - Brazil Churrasco
You want a mixture of meat and seafood? - Carvery

Yeah I love high quality meats, my gf love meat & prawn as well. But I cant eat prawn. We have been to other buffet. Wanted something more towards meat for this round. But yeah thanks for making it simple! :D

Last edited:

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
isteamboat? Errr, if its their porridge buffet, then really no complaints. Just $8ish nett nia, the value is really there. Food taste wise okay.

But if its their multi tier steamboat or mookata, then definitely not good imo =:p Generally not tat fresh n marinate dun taste nice.

For Marina Square Isteamboat multi tier steamboat or mookata buffet, It is only worth it if on the Fave discount deal.

Last edited:

jt2901

Reaction score
Tolong tolong you... Please do not go Kushinbo....

Was horrible the last time I went in March.. And too freaking expensive for that kind of quality.

sumantochong

Reaction score
JYbBJf7.jpg

Anyone eat this one before? Any honest reviews? 🤔

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is todai at mbs still around?

Is j65 one for one worth?

No, Todai closed down sometime back. The replacement, also a buffet restaurant, closed down too =:p Not sure wat shop is there now.

Errr, for J65, i got the impression that their lunch spreads consist mostly of local dishes. So if the 1 for 1 is for lunch, you might wish to enquire more abt the spread.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Came back from the Wednesday wagyu theme @ triple three. The buffet itself was good but for a wagyu themed buffet, there's not much beef.....that's my only complain actually. The oysters, sashimi etc all were top notch though.

The wagyu beef ribs eye was quite bad as it's overcooked. So it's quite dry...well seasoned though so it's a shame.

Shabu shabu was quite tasteless which was surprising since it's supposed to use a4 Kumamoto beef. The highlight was actually the yakiniku(looks like teppanyaki to me though). Beef was cooked to a perfect medium rare and perfectly seasoned too. It takes quite a while though as it's a live station.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Came back from the Wednesday wagyu theme @ triple three. The buffet itself was good but for a wagyu themed buffet, there's not much beef.....that's my only complain actually. The oysters, sashimi etc all were top notch though.

The wagyu beef ribs eye was quite bad as it's overcooked. So it's quite dry...well seasoned though so it's a shame.

Shabu shabu was quite tasteless which was surprising since it's supposed to use a4 Kumamoto beef. The highlight was actually the yakiniku(looks like teppanyaki to me though). Beef was cooked to a perfect medium rare and perfectly seasoned too. It takes quite a while though as it's a live station.

There should be a raw beef item between the sashimi n oyster stn? That one nice wor. The beef sushi also nice. Also have a beef rice bowl right?

The carving must see the cut. If the cut looks dry/lean, i will just wait for the next batch.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
There should be a raw beef item between the sashimi n oyster stn? That one nice wor. The beef sushi also nice. Also have a beef rice bowl right?

The carving must see the cut. If the cut looks dry/lean, i will just wait for the next batch.

Nope. Only saw the sushi. No raw beef.

Every single carving was the same. No pink at all.

Freezy

Reaction score
Anyone visited the three peacock ? Any good reviews for the food ?

we went there last week for charcoal bbq buffet
price is $99 for 2pax weekday dinner.
got free half lobster, oysters, clams, snails, tiger prawn, bamboo clams, crabs, meat, cook food, fruits, ice cream, etc
overall the food is good and romantic place for couple

Last edited:

Spidie

Reaction score
we went there last week for charcoal bbq buffet
price is $99 for 2pax weekday dinner.
got free half lobster, oysters, clams, snails, tiger prawn, bamboo clams, crabs, meat, cook food, fruits, ice cream, etc
overall the food is good and romantic place for couple
Got time limit ?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.