[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My kingdom 223 has one 80+, one 70 and one 60.

They drop gold chest like nobody business (S$120+ for one gold chest).

Some players are really insanely rich
Well the road to T5 biggest stumbling block are those multiple 40days and 70days research (estimate after buffs and alliance help). Combat tactics just that tier of research alone, to get all 3 from lvl8 to lvl10 you need almost 1 whole year. So either you wait long long or you buy speedups 🤣

titanhrk

Reaction score
does it matter if i miss playing for about 3 weeks due to personal issue? i downloaded this game 3 weeks ago but did not link to any account, played for a day and uninstall.

then yesterday i downloaded the game again but it still load back my old kingdom data. so i just continued playing from there. i paid about 20 bucks to help me start faster but then i was thinking did i miss a lot of stuff in that 3 weeks? should i forget about this one and start in a fresh new kingdom.
the kingdom that i am in right now is 24 days old and i am at CH8.

Alaeus

Reaction score
does it matter if i miss playing for about 3 weeks due to personal issue? i downloaded this game 3 weeks ago but did not link to any account, played for a day and uninstall.

then yesterday i downloaded the game again but it still load back my old kingdom data. so i just continued playing from there. i paid about 20 bucks to help me start faster but then i was thinking did i miss a lot of stuff in that 3 weeks? should i forget about this one and start in a fresh new kingdom.
the kingdom that i am in right now is 24 days old and i am at CH8.

its better to start new.

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
F2P player here. Barely finishing half of lv10 attack tactics, CH25 a while back.

Then tis scandal heats up.

Pity those P2W, esp if they comes up with those youtubers clans in KVK.

Strange dat Lilith lets this spread. These suppose to be business secrets.

Anyway, my game time is getting lesser & lesser as i look back into the real world..... ;)

TabascoSauce

Master Member
Reaction score
F2P player here. Barely finishing half of lv10 attack tactics, CH25 a while back.

Anyway, my game time is getting lesser & lesser as i look back into the real world..... ;)

what are you talking about?

UchihaSasuke

Reaction score
Yeah, such a huge scandal, this could be the downfall for it, time to refund all your purchase!! Google rise of kingdoms legend rhony scandal and you will know.

bighermie

Reaction score
Looking for Singaporeans or players in this time zone. Look up Endless Waltz from X126 in Kingdom 126. We have our own discord channels. English speaking Alliance.

Kingdom is in peace and prepping for KvK.

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Looking for Singaporeans or players in this time zone. Look up Endless Waltz from X126 in Kingdom 126. We have our own discord channels. English speaking Alliance.

Kingdom is in peace and prepping for KvK.

Lots of Singaporean there?

So far all the alliance are mixed.

slashiroth

Reaction score

What's the scandal about?

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
What's the scandal about?

Long story short - youtube content creators receive a very generous gift package from dev every week (one of them being 80 leg heads) which was not disclosed.

Also, Rhony pissed off his kingdom which ended up as a war. He was losing and asked for assistance from devs. They gave him tons of gems, speedups and rss and he end up winning the war.

slashiroth

Reaction score
Long story short - youtube content creators receive a very generous gift package from dev every week (one of them being 80 leg heads) which was not disclosed.

Also, Rhony pissed off his kingdom which ended up as a war. He was losing and asked for assistance from devs. They gave him tons of gems, speedups and rss and he end up winning the war.

ah. this sucks man. thanks for the info !

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Still login once a day. But played less than used to now...

KVK is here, but kingdom somehow broke up. Not sure if want to follow them to new kingdom (which looks the same to me)

Main acct - 25mil pow, Mini - 8.9mil

TabascoSauce

Master Member
Reaction score
Still login once a day. But played less than used to now...

KVK is here, but kingdom somehow broke up. Not sure if want to follow them to new kingdom (which looks the same to me)

Main acct - 25mil pow, Mini - 8.9mil

join K1223 and help us lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.