Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my hour hand after adjusting date, suddenly no clicking sound.

i google online and realise it is fault of 3186 manufacturing defects.

Anyone having this problem ?

my watch already out of warranty. Wondering RSC will charge or not charge for manufacturing defects.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

my watch already out of warranty. Wondering RSC will charge or not charge for manufacturing defects.

No point asking us here, just bring to RSC directly for your answer.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
The benefits of a white gold watch, as opposed to a yellow or rose gold. You can hang out in low SES neighborhoods without unwanted attention. I mean, it looks like a common Seiko or citizen to most people.

IMG20190511082638.jpg

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The benefits of a white gold watch, as opposed to a yellow or rose gold. You can hang out in low SES neighborhoods without unwanted attention. I mean, it looks like a common Seiko or citizen to most people.

IMG20190511082638.jpg

But why?You biught for it's value and recognition.Not say sinkieland kenna rob.Looks like its your daily staple of rotation.As long as owner is humble,i think its your choice what you want to wear?Cant say your ride is a ferrari then you take grab and go coffeeshop?That one is super humble liao.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hear say the AD Watch palace have Daytona Ceramic and pepsi displayed yesterday. Any bros going down to verify?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seen at Hilton hotel AD 2 days ago, Daytona C (white and black) & Hulk. Display model, not for sale
Thanks for the update! I was actually thinking of making my way down today when it open for purchase. �

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! I was actually thinking of making my way down today when it open for purchase. *********

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
Now all the ADs got display set for u to try before u enter their dream list.

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score

I read in Rolex Forums the US service center replace them for free. Since it's a known fault, you can go RSC and ask about it.

kenjisng691

Reaction score
Datejust 16030 Bracelet

Hi, anyone knows where to go for extension of bracelet links? I think i only need 1 segment only to fit my wrist.

Going to RSC for this is expensive rite?
My model is the Datejust 16030, vintage type.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
E1JPmZNl.jpg

GPGT:)

Sent from An open mind with clenched fists. using GAGT

Wah..congrats bro! Wear it in good health!

The 116713LN has been shooting up in price.. looks like sellers are revising pricing upwards every couple of weeks ever since the announcement by Rolex at Baselworld 2019 OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.