Airflow question

taquito

Reaction score
My gfx card is below with the fan facing downwards while my cpu is on top with fan facing the side of the casing. Would the hot air coming up from the gfx below be sucked in by the cpu fan and used it to cool the cpu? What is the best way to resolve this issue? Thanks!

SGTechGamer81

Reaction score
My gfx card is below with the fan facing downwards while my cpu is on top with fan facing the side of the casing. Would the hot air coming up from the gfx below be sucked in by the cpu fan and used it to cool the cpu? What is the best way to resolve this issue? Thanks!

two questions
What case?
What cooler?
(model name and number)

Banned
Reaction score
Can try with a rear or top mounted exhuast fan or jus change to a much better cooler like a noctua. Not much u can do all depends on how good Ur casing with airflow.

Jus googled Ur casing can try a good rear exhuast fan like noctua latest fan nf-a12x25, but best option is to jus good a good cooler

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.