Status
Not open for further replies.

arc13

Reaction score
swfsEzr.jpg

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
PSA: I just went to Maxi-Cash pawn shop, wanting to trade in my Tudor and omega watch for a Rolex. I was surprised that they don't take in Tudor, Omega, IWC and Cartier watches at all! (Even though they are selling those brand) They only take in Rolex and patek. Grand Seiko are a no no watch to them.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Ok will strike off maxi-cash, gonna try neighborhood ones
Hopefully this watch can fetch $200 during recession
zGbWY4A.jpg

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok will strike off maxi-cash, gonna try neighborhood ones
Hopefully this watch can fetch $200 during recession
zGbWY4A.jpg

Looks kinda normal... nothing special. I take it at $190 off you if you are really desperate! Special price for you just because you are a chiobu! :D

Last edited:

BombVoyage

Reaction score
hello guys, could you all recommend me a reputable trustworthy workshop to repair mechanical watches?

thanks!

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks kinda normal... nothing special. I take it at $190 off you if you are really desperate! Special price for you just because you are a chiobu! :D

For chiobu u shd add 1 more zero behind.
Mai bully chiobu ok

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Need to check if he driving Grab yet, accordingly to shi fu all Grab drivers are desperate..

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find limited edition Grand Seiko watches in Tokyo or Osaka?

Looking for the Grand Seiko peacock

These LE out early 2018 and limited to 700 and meant for foreign markets
Seiko just launch new Boutique exclusive LE in Japan if u up for other LE. Tokyo only has 2 boutiques.
https://forums.watchuseek.com/f642/sbgj231-vs-sbgj235-4933417.html#/topics/4933417

Japan can hoot credor just that they are dress watch
https://www.credor.com/lineup/mens/

Last edited:

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
hello guys, could you all recommend me a reputable trustworthy workshop to repair mechanical watches?

thanks!

Jwwatch, good & reliable but repair time 6mths
They don’t service some brands due to parts availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.