Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Give klopp man city he also will get title. Pep tactic need attacking players same as klopp. But I doubt pep has credibility building team.

Not an easy job la. So many egos in a team like that but they all seem to play for pep.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pep is excellent in the league for all the 3 teams he managed getting 90+ points for almost all seasons but his record in Europe is not so stellar with no Champions League title or even finals for Bayern and Man City

Gotta give credit to pep though. He really knows how to utilise the top players.

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Give klopp man city he also will get title. Pep tactic need attacking players same as klopp. But I doubt pep has credibility building team.

Pep not a builder like klopp

The very next club I could think of Pep will move to is Juventus / PSG who will give him resources to get the players he need

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Very hard to say, Pep thinking of 3 points and not AOS. When they need to park the bus and counter, he has no problem doing that.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pep has no balls to build a team lah.

Mourinho wanted to rebuild Manure but the owners and the transfer committee don't support him at all.... So he simply show the club the middle finger and walk away making sure his pockets are filled with cash

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LISTEN TO THE FESTIVE NOISE WITHIN ANFIELD

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pep likes to manage loaded team full of stars to make his CV look good, he is not a builder like Ferguson, Wenger or Klopp, that's why he turned down Manure.

Pep not a builder like klopp

The very next club I could think of Pep will move to is Juventus / PSG who will give him resources to get the players he need

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am singing my heart out now!!!!

"With hope in our hearts!!! And you NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!"

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats man city. The best team over 38games won.
Klopp has finished runners up with us for every conceivable competition (except fa cup). The only way up now is to win a trophy. Onwards to the champions league final. Let’s win it and finish the season on a high as champions of europe.
We will challenge for the title again next year and mark my words we will go all out and win it

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pep likes to manage loaded team full of stars to make his CV look good, he is not a builder like Ferguson, Wenger or Klopp, that's why he turned down Manure.

That's why I never look up to him. U see mourinho is a title winner but when took over manure... He just can't win any title

jaykay11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, there is a big shiny cup to be won :D What Pep would give to get his hands on that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.