Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Girls like this usually have some sort of issues.

You dodged a bullet. She is probably secretly a Manure fan. :s13:

All the best in the finals.

We will go again next season I'm sure.

On a side note: Never go for overnight study session with gal ever again especially in the early morning she gave you the black face & when u ask her what happen & she didn't want to say anything, next thing u know they removed u from their social media. Petty character that they have. End up I fell sick & had to sleep early after the Wolves match. Need to recover before my 2 finals this coming week...

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Girls like this usually have some sort of issues.

You dodged a bullet. She is probably secretly a Manure fan. :s13:

All the best in the finals.

Thanks for the wishes, the worse part of it all is that she got crush on my friend who is a LFC supporter but already married with kids already... She got warned me that I cannot say. But doesn't mean I cannot type it out. :s13:

chankoonH

Banned
Reaction score

On a side note: Never go for overnight study session with gal ever again especially in the early morning she gave you the black face & when u ask her what happen & she didn't want to say anything, next thing u know they removed u from their social media. Petty character that they have. End up I fell sick & had to sleep early after the Wolves match. Need to recover before my 2 finals this coming week...

bro.. women come and go .. but Liverpool FC will always be here for you..

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope the lads have a winning mentality and go out for all for the UCL trophy now. Like Jose Mourinho said in his RT interview, the finals are there to be won! Dont give HotSperms too much respect! Every chance gotta convert it to goals!

Come On You Reds!

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose has a very interesting take on Finals.

He said something along the lines of “Finals are there to be won not to be played well”.

I know I’m misquoting.

I hope the lads have a winning mentality and go out for all for the UCL trophy now. Like Jose Mourinho said in his RT interview, the finals are there to be won! Dont give HotSperms too much respect! Every chance gotta convert it to goals!

Come On You Reds!

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/...he-next-step-after-premier-league-title-blow/

“I didn’t see anybody really on the ground, or completely ‘done’. People really love what the boys did over the year,” he told reporters on Sunday.

“That’s already special, after such a long season, all the brilliant things you could say about us and this club.

“We can decide how we deal with that, which information we take out of that, nobody else can decide that.

“And if we are ready to make the next step, then we will make the next step, and that’s the plan, obviously, from tomorrow on.”

As long as City are around, with the quality they have, the financial power and all that stuff, it’s not that any other team will pass them easily, that’s clear,” he explained.

“You need to be very, very close to perfection to win the Premier League as long as this is the case.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He said something along the lines of “Finals are there to be won not to be played well”.

I know I’m misquoting.

The players will need to show up with 100% of everything.

As for mentality they would have learnt from losing last year's final and the league season.

They won't want too end the season empty handed.

ah_leetw

Master Member
Reaction score

Lol

She expect u want more than just over night study..
Maybe overnight something.. lol

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spurs spend **** all this season and if Klopp can't even win The Final, I really don't know what bad karma Final he has got stuck on him.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I know I’m misquoting.

Jose knows how to win a Final. He doesn't care what people says about his team or his playing style cause end of the day, trophy = success, beautiful playing style = fap material :s13:.

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol

She expect u want more than just over night study..
Maybe overnight something.. lol

Starbucks leh Bro, Starbucks.... What can we even do there unless u mean the public toilet nearby? So dirty & smelly :s13::s13::s13:

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose knows how to win a Final. He doesn't care what people says about his team or his playing style cause end of the day, trophy = success, beautiful playing style = fap material :s13:.

Depends on what the supporters/fans want at the end of the day... Win ugly but trophy safely in the bag or Joga Bonito style and possibly get nothing... :vijayadmin:

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the draws at Old Toilet and Goodison Park were the pivotal matches that cost Liverpool the title and 4 points. Liverpool would have won the league if wins are award 2 points and draws 1 point in the old system. Cardiff showed that Old Toilet is no longer an intimidating place to go to unlike the time under Ferguson

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool have to play like what they did against Barcelona and score 2 goals either early in the match or early in the 2nd half to put Tottenham to the sword. Tottenham were incredibly lucky to make it even to the finals and shouldn't be underestimated though. Liverpool won all the ties fair and square without last minute goals or controversies.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be interesting with VAR starting next season, shall see it will benefit Liverpool or City.

xavilee

Reaction score
we did well guys. lets give ourselves a pat. we will be back next season and do better again. hopefully we will get some gd signing and help improve our team more.

firesnake4913

Reaction score
Perhaps the main difference is that Man City has more attacking talents (game changer) i.e. Better bench warmer purchased with oil money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.