laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
If still got notch must hide
:s13:

0YxJ6YC.jpg

This was my biggest complaint.
:s13:

Wah not bad. Your wallpaper hide until swee swee hahaha.

Actually I have no idea why they introduced the stupid auto rotate button in the first place. Sibei lehchey. If one doesn't like the phone to rotate they can just switched AR off mah. Why make life difficult for other people by putting that button there in the first place. Then now the button MIA then turn phone to landscape screen don't follow :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah actually still very half baked lah that gesture control. They better clean it up before official launch of Q. Sometimes back button appears for us to bring down the keyboard other times it doesn't. Best is the auto rotate, quite essential as part of the media viewing experience but it's missing :s22:

That is why it is still in the beta stage.

Let all the guinea pigs try out first.

When it becomes official then I will install. =:p

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score

When it becomes official then I will install.
=:p

Hahah yeah lor I'm one of the guinea pig. But it's quite dumb to miss out that auto rotate button since they were the ones that put it there lol.

I just hope that the animation and all will be smoother like how iPhone does it then it's more or less perfect liao. Now still looks stuttery especially during the app switching.

teoph04

Reaction score
Hi peeps, may i know the battery life of the normal P3? Getting it as a work phone to reply email, whatsapp, and occasionally Clash of Royal n phototaking. Thanks!

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps, may i know the battery life of the normal P3? Getting it as a work phone to reply email, whatsapp, and occasionally Clash of Royal n phototaking. Thanks!

When I was using it I can get around 4.5-5H of SOT. But I don't game during working hours. Mostly reading and replying forums and also whatsapp and social media browsing. Hope this helps :)

teoph04

Reaction score
When I was using it I can get around 4.5-5H of SOT. But I don't game during working hours. Mostly reading and replying forums and also whatsapp and social media browsing. Hope this helps :)

thanks so much!

jaspreettttt

Reaction score

Mine's barely 3.5-4hrs. the brightness I commonly have it at 50-65%. No games, just some browsing, music and news with a couple of photos of food πŸ˜‚

GPixel

Reaction score
Incoming Calls

Hi do anyone has the same problem, or know the solution to this?

I recently got my pixel 3xl from Singtel, and I cannot receive phone calls some of the time.

My phone is on and working perfectly fine, but people's calls does not get through. I've tried even calling from my house phone, and it's as if my phone is turned off, since all I get is "The singtel number that you are trying go call is unavailable etc."

I tried searching online but could not find any solution. Isit a hardware issue because I don't think its a known problem. I tried looking through the entire call settings page and changing things but it still does not work.

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

When it becomes official then I will install. =:p

Guinea pigs are users feeding back to google and helping to improve the user experience, so people like you got stable official version to use.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score

I recently got my pixel 3xl from Singtel, and I cannot receive phone calls some of the time.

My phone is on and working perfectly fine, but people's calls does not get through. I've tried even calling from my house phone, and it's as if my phone is turned off, since all I get is "The singtel number that you are trying go call is unavailable etc."

I tried searching online but could not find any solution. Isit a hardware issue because I don't think its a known problem. I tried looking through the entire call settings page and changing things but it still does not work.

I think this is more of a singtel issue than a pixel issue.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah not bad. Your wallpaper hide until swee swee hahaha.

Actually I have no idea why they introduced the stupid auto rotate button in the first place. Sibei lehchey. If one doesn't like the phone to rotate they can just switched AR off mah. Why make life difficult for other people by putting that button there in the first place. Then now the button MIA then turn phone to landscape screen don't follow :s22:

Actually i like that button. I use phones with auto rotate off because i dont like it rotating around whenever i slightly tilt the phone.

To me that button become like a toggle easily accessible also and faster than dragging the notification menu down.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Some verifications to be done

1) Use a SIM card from another Telco into your P3

2) Put your SIM card onto another phone

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually i like that button. I use phones with auto rotate off because i dont like it rotating around whenever i slightly tilt the phone.

To me that button become like a toggle easily accessible also and faster than dragging the notification menu down.

Hahah there's good and bad with the button. I have gotten used to it but how can they forget to do some kind of implementation on the beta for the gestures given that it's an essential part of the navigation system :s13:

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Some verifications to be done

1) Use a SIM card from another Telco into your P3

2) Put your SIM card onto another phone

Hahah I'm guessing it's really more of a singtel issue than P3. Used to kena that stupid SMS from them quite alot last time. Nowadays from time to time still will kena.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah I'm guessing it's really more of a singtel issue than P3. Used to kena that stupid SMS from them quite alot last time. Nowadays from time to time still will kena.

Which stupid SMS? The unreachable SMS?

I am on Singtel. My network and coverage are good.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just went through the whole sequence
oct - nov - dec - jan - feb - march -april and the current may update

:(

unless someone knows something i don't
You can just down Full ota image and do ADB update. That what I did on my pixel 3

Sent from Google PIXEL 3a XL ~Clearly White~ using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.