OCBC Voyage Card

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
But I have never received before. Any other way to check?

Hi there,

The SMS will be sent only to cardholders who have met the requirements and are eligible for the service.

If you have met the requirements but have not received the SMS, please drop us a PM with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

Tiger9119

Reaction score
Hi there,

The SMS will be sent only to cardholders who have met the requirements and are eligible for the service.

If you have met the requirements but have not received the SMS, please drop us a PM with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

PM sent 5mins ago.

weekee1980

Reaction score
Hi ,

Anyone know is i use Voyage card to pay AXA or other company insurance, will I still get the Voyage mile ?

Cos i read this term below not very understand.

1.3.20 Any payments to Great Eastern General Insurance and NTUC Income in relation to any
insurance policies.
1.3.21 We reserve the right to claw back any and all VOYAGE Miles previously awarded to you for
any Insurance policy transactions placed on your Card if the policy is cancelled under the freelook
period and/or pre-maturely terminated, regardless of whether the removal of such policy is initiated
by you or the insurer.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi ,

Anyone know is i use Voyage card to pay AXA or other company insurance, will I still get the Voyage mile ?

Cos i read this term below not very understand.

1.3.20 Any payments to Great Eastern General Insurance and NTUC Income in relation to any
insurance policies.
1.3.21 We reserve the right to claw back any and all VOYAGE Miles previously awarded to you for
any Insurance policy transactions placed on your Card if the policy is cancelled under the freelook
period and/or pre-maturely terminated, regardless of whether the removal of such policy is initiated
by you or the insurer.

Hi weekee1980,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Insurance payment made to all other companies, except for Great Eastern General Insurance and NTUC Income, will be awarded Voyage Miles.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any further clarification.

^CC

Last edited:

weekee1980

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
So even paying car insurance or any kind of insurance with NTUC, will reward the mile ?

Hi weekee1980,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Insurance payment made to other companies, except for Great Eastern General Insurance and NTUC Income, will be awarded Voyage Miles.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any further clarification.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
So even paying car insurance or any kind of insurance with NTUC, will reward the mile ?

Hi there,

To further clarify, payments to Great Eastern General Insurance and NTUC Income in relation to any insurance policies will not be awarded Voyage Miles.

^CC

Silverna

Reaction score
is OCBC planning to revamp their OCBC Voyage cards? (design and privileges)

Last edited:

sandyph

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Does paying for hospital bill earn voyage miles (and is it counted for the $1000 in 3 months promo) thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Does paying for hospital bill earn voyage miles (and is it counted for the $1000 in 3 months promo) thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

Hi there,

Transactions made at private hospitals will be awarded Voyage Miles.
Do note that Voyage Miles will not be awarded for any Government related transactions.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any further clarifications on this.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
How long does it take to process Voyage Payall facility?

Hi Masairuzame,

May we clarify if you are referring to the Voyage Payment Facility?

Upon receipt of the application form & required documents, the processing time will take around 5 working days. Customers will be notified of the outcome via letter.

Upon approval, you can expect the requested amount to be credited into your designated account within 4 working days, allowing you to make your necessary payments.

Do note that all applications will be subjected to the Bank's review & approval.

For more information, please visit: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/voyage-visa-infinite-card.html

^CC

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank,

Have you considered giving your premium private clients better service/ perks?

The lounge we are able to access is not available in Changi Airport T3.

Although we have access to Tower Club dining facilities, we don't have access to the gym.

Seriously, you don't make us feel special! :(

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank,

Have you considered giving your premium private clients better service/ perks?

The lounge we are able to access is not available in Changi Airport T3.

Although we have access to Tower Club dining facilities, we don't have access to the gym.

Seriously, you don't make us feel special! :(

Yes for Premium private client Voyage card and Bank of Singapore card holders only.

Hi princessreiko,

Thank you for sharing. We would like to arrange for a call to you on your feedback, and to look into your card account. Could you drop us a private message with your contact details?

^DG

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi princessreiko,

Thank you for sharing. We would like to arrange for a call to you on your feedback, and to look into your card account. Could you drop us a private message with your contact details?

^DG

Hi Ocbc Bank,

My card is premier pte client voyage card.
Can't you feedback to your company based on the comments here?

Alternatively, can u send me the link which I can feedback directly?

Thanks.

eD1s0n

Reaction score
Hi Ocbc Bank,

My card is premier pte client voyage card.
Can't you feedback to your company based on the comments here?

Alternatively, can u send me the link which I can feedback directly?

Thanks.

Can feedback to premier Pvt client RM?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.