HWZ GoPro users

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
battery drain is due to wifi. turn off connections when not in use.

hang happens if you leave it and it goes to sleep mode but cant wake up when you want to record again. switch off when not in use.

battery drain is linked to the wifi. just off when not in use

goldnut

Master Member
Reaction score
qoo10 going for 500 (intl warranty). for extra $30 with local warranty, worth it?

I'd rather buy from the official store with free shipping and local warranty than a 3rd party parallel importer. Also comes with a free 32GB SD.

Intl warranty is good and all but what if you're not going overseas? If it does break down overseas you won't know how long the repair/replacement turnaround time is like or if the warranty can be claimed.

Bennychow722

Reaction score
Hey would like to ask is there any recommend battery for gopro 7?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Bennychow722

Reaction score
there is a 30+ set of 2 in lazada. lasts as long as original
There are smart pac and another brand. But I not sure is it good or not. I heard some review that It will be very difficult to take out from. The battery tray.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for recommending! But can I check with you. Is it very difficult to pull out from the battery stray when u insert this battery? And the battery life is as good as original battery?

easy. same capacity

Verteu

Reaction score
hello all,

the gopro quik key(type c) is cannot work with my huawei p20, any another card reader that can work with my iphone xs max?

PS - i don't have ipad nor laptop and the current apple Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader does not work with the latest iOS 12.

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello all,

the gopro quik key(type c) is cannot work with my huawei p20, any another card reader that can work with my iphone xs max?

PS - i don't have ipad nor laptop and the current apple Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader does not work with the latest iOS 12.

Since you use iPhone IOS .... you try connect via wifi and on your iPhone you use the GoPro Quik app.

Same for Huawei p20 ... use wifi to connect and communicate with the GoPro.

Cable connection only when you use PC or laptop or Macbook.

nwh_sg

Reaction score
GoPro Hero 7 Black sold abroad can be up to 15% off that sold in Lazada SG!
https://sg.comparee.com/blog/productdiscovery/electronics/gopro-hero-7-black-vs-dji-osmo-pocket
5MGS57r.png

$374.85 is USD or SGD ?

Obviously it is in USD and the statement is not true based on the SGD after conversion. This peanutgood18 keep directing pple to the comparee.com website. :vijayadmin:

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usd 375/sgd 510 isnt cheap when you can get the 480 in lazada apply discounts and get back rebates will cost below 450

marcansy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase Hero 7 Black for riding (safety in terms of video capture) as well as simple logging of travel moments.
Would like to seek you advises if Hero 7 Black is worth the investment, or having the sliver or say even Hero 6 is sufficient.

crapp0

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase Hero 7 Black for riding (safety in terms of video capture) as well as simple logging of travel moments.
Would like to seek you advises if Hero 7 Black is worth the investment, or having the sliver or say even Hero 6 is sufficient.

if your riding a bike or bicycle, a gopro would be overkill.

That said, you wont need the latest gopro hardware to get crisp footage.

i would get the gopro hero 2018 model, and firmware hack it since this model is the same as the more expensive gopro hero 5 black, with a nerfed firmware. On sale it was going for USD 129.

But your average budget option nowadays would be the gopro hero 6 black.

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yet another GoPro killer is almost here!
this time it isnt from xiaomi yi SJcam

it's from DJI - the Osmo Action
with a Sony sensor
this is exciting

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GoPro R&D failed terribly with their venture into the drone market, now DJI is coming for them!
Karma! what?

sure GoPro is a "US" brand with Nick Woodman but each year, the new GoPros come with un-exciting upgrades. At least to me, they dont scream their $'s worth.

I wouldn't have known DJI was a Chinese company had I not done research on them.
To sell itself alongside in an Apple store....major marketing plus!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.