Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

shirlyn.tan

Reaction score
Bros,
do you guys know where can i get the Pioneer (Or any other brand) DVB-T2 tuner for my Pioneer HU? Singapore selling at about $330.. I am looking for a cheaper alternative.

Thanks in advance

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Search inside Facebook

For accessories shops not easy to find a good, trustworthy and cheap pricing, have to made do with Sheng auto at the moment. Ever since I recommended them 1.5 - 2 yrs(can't really remember the exact time) ago, there is zero negative reviews except for the long waiting time(walk in).

Best is you WhatsApp Jackson or his younger brother to make appointment a day or 2 in advance.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Last edited:

jfkoh

Reaction score
Bros,
do you guys know where can i get the Pioneer (Or any other brand) DVB-T2 tuner for my Pioneer HU? Singapore selling at about $330.. I am looking for a cheaper alternative.

Thanks in advance
Just go taobao find. Those 4 antenna arnd 100+ with ship. No hang. Good enough

2 antenna is also good enough but so far my 4 antenna no issue, no hang.
Price difference should be 20-30

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

Last edited:

Passer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, you found a place to do it?
I also need to replace my HU, Speaker, woofer and Amp.
I just need labour.

How much you spend in total for the labour?
i end up doing it in sheng auto. can't find any other alternatives.

last min did not make appointment, i just walk in and i'm lucky that he's able to serve me that day.

i do recommend making an appointment before going down too, their shop is quite packed even in late hours.

I do understand why people recommends sheng auto, jackson is a friendly chap! All the staffs there are friendly too, feeling comfortable there as there's no hard selling or any other crap. Straight forward just do the stuff i requested that's all.

total i spend around 260rm. but that's including one signal light bulb,one other interior bulb and brackets for my car speaker.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i end up doing it in sheng auto. can't find any other alternatives.

last min did not make appointment, i just walk in and i'm lucky that he's able to serve me that day.

i do recommend making an appointment before going down too, their shop is quite packed even in late hours.

I do understand why people recommends sheng auto, jackson is a friendly chap! All the staffs there are friendly too, feeling comfortable there as there's no hard selling or any other crap. Straight forward just do the stuff i requested that's all.

total i spend around 260rm. but that's including one signal light bulb,one other interior bulb and brackets for my car speaker.

You are lucky that your ride done up without bookings.... lolz
Yeah, Jackson is a frdy chap....
While he do up your ride, borrow his bro's civic for a spin, he also will say np...

margriver

Reaction score
Got a quote of RM4300 from BTS for painting exterior and interior 2010 CIVIC.

Beside BTS, is there other recommended JB car painting shops?

Thanks

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a quote of RM4300 from BTS for painting exterior and interior 2010 CIVIC.

Beside BTS, is there other recommended JB car painting shops?

Thanks

Any dents, panel beating or colour change? Usually not such pricing for a saloon car

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rm2800 same colour exterior only avante, reasonable ?

Not even SGD$1K but in sg you know what kind of quality you will be getting.

BTS was highly recommended by many forumers. I would rather pay BTS than to do it in sg.

defunctx

Reaction score
Finally went to Syarikat Fuji to get a diagnosis on my aircon.

Worst case scenario of leaking from cooling coil. New parts not worth changing since left 6mths, and they do not keep old cooling coils as odds of getting a defective one can be high-ish. Also installing a new cooling coil takes 1.5days.

Took their advice to top up the refrigerant and PRAY it lasts for the last 6mths.

Overall a good experience with the staff at Syarikat Fuji, they know their stuff. 80rm damage to top up refrigerant.

Happy wife = happy hubby

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.