General Usage Laptop vs Gaming PC performance

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
then in that case better the higher specs. for me, i cancelled my order lol. i ordered tue past 11pm, then wed new promotion went live. they didn't want to extend the promo to my order so in end i just told them just cancel hehe

now will wait and see for the asus rog new models which look promising

Is there new promotion on Wed? I dont see any promotion on their website? The price is still the same 1799 vs 2099

wedgehammer

Reaction score
Is there new promotion on Wed? I dont see any promotion on their website? The price is still the same 1799 vs 2099

have you got your laptop yet? I ended up re-ordering because it's still the cheapest gaming laptop i could get with the 9th gen cpu and rtx 2060. also best discount (15% off for edu!) i could get compared to other brands (acer only giving $100 off the predator which also looked nice, lighter, but more expensive for similar specs)

ilXiao

Reaction score
How is Lenovo Y540? Is the keyboard RGB or White? The screen you guys got is 60 or 144 Hz?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.