MAC DESKTOP

alicewonderland470

Reaction score
I am currently using a MacBook Air and has been contemplating to buy a Mac desktop because the screen size is really too small but I don't think that I will fully utilise the specs of a Mac desktop since I'm doing any designing. Does anyone have any options for this?

VaNs

Master Member
Reaction score
I am currently using a MacBook Air and has been contemplating to buy a Mac desktop because the screen size is really too small but I don't think that I will fully utilise the specs of a Mac desktop since I'm doing any designing. Does anyone have any options for this?

why not just get a 24" or bigger monitor with mouse and kb. Connect it to your macbook air and you'll have bigger screen + portability if required

metavolta

Reaction score

Just get a mac mini and a big 27 inch monitor...

If you are on a budget.. can consider refurbished models since they also comes with the standard 1 year warranty with the option to purchase AppleCare+

https://www.apple.com/sg/shop/refurbished/mac

SDL9981

Reaction score
Few questions
Are you always on the go? If yes go for mbp 15”
What are your Budget and what sort of designing are you doing.

shadey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just buy a monitor

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score

Simply buy a monitor that suits your needs?

Or you could buy a Mini + monitor of choice?

Akromaci

Reaction score
mac mini is the most value for money at this point. get an external morn and its good to go

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.