Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Sounds good... Did you also get to try the TE-D01D? That one looks almost exactly like the NT01... Anyway based on their listing can't really tell the D or B is supposed to be higher end or just a different design.

https://youtu.be/vH0fAJKOI48

In short B has higher ip rating, but the D is newer, and has a more compact case. I would choose the nuarl instead of buying the D since they have similar chipset and case size, but buy the B if I’m using it in the gym. Apparently the D has also more control options.

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/vH0fAJKOI48

In short B has higher ip rating, but the D is newer, and has a more compact case. I would choose the nuarl instead of buying the D since they have similar chipset and case size, but buy the B if I’m using it in the gym. Apparently the D has also more control options.

Seems like the Nuarl and the D has same controls, can skip next and previous tracks and control volume, unlike the B version. Like that need to try the D version might put up a good fight with the Nuarl.

It seems like aviot sources the casing and qcc3026 board from China suppliers, they just change the drivers inside. Hence their casing design are same or similar to other brands.

Last edited:

musicsg_com

Reaction score
It seems like aviot sources the casing and qcc3026 board from China suppliers, they just change the drivers inside. Hence their casing design are same or similar to other brands.

Ya the overall design is not attractive, but the sound quality is above average. I had an intense review and as what the brand is trying to promote, its bass is not super heavy, its treble is not super bright (but still clear enough). It's a very balanced sound that users will enjoy listening for long periods. I still prefer Mavin Air-X because the treble transparency is greater yet it's not pushy. The WE-D01b has better stereo imaging and depth.

AVIOT_TED01b_6.jpg

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian, my Nuarl like faulty - the left bud keeps getting d/c for no reason, then the case like not charging the left bud....reset once, it worked, then after 4 days on no usage, totally no connection between left and right...

Gotta go back Stereo for them to check le

kryptonit3

Reaction score
Sian, my Nuarl like faulty - the left bud keeps getting d/c for no reason, then the case like not charging the left bud....reset once, it worked, then after 4 days on no usage, totally no connection between left and right...

Gotta go back Stereo for them to check le
go ifactory ba don't think stereo support warranty.

chewinggumbandit

Reaction score
Sabbat E12

1. excellent bass! mids and highs not so great. I listen to techno so its great. no fatigue.
2. Looks good on ear. light. prefer in canal for better bass.
3. seal: had to use white tape and super glue comply foam tips. now its great!
4. wireless charging case less than 1hr on 10W qi charger.
5. $73 on lazada.
6. rarely disconnects even at airport and busy areas (mrt).
7. worth the money.

bellick

Reaction score
1. excellent bass! mids and highs not so great. I listen to techno so its great. no fatigue.
2. Looks good on ear. light. prefer in canal for better bass.
3. seal: had to use white tape and super glue comply foam tips. now its great!
4. wireless charging case less than 1hr on 10W qi charger.
5. $73 on lazada.
6. rarely disconnects even at airport and busy areas (mrt).
7. worth the money.

reviews for the sabbat e12 seems pretty good overall. Might buy one on Amazon to try..

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mee Audio X10 out liao. Bright sound signature, vocal focused, lean quick bass.

dyoh0g.jpg

yongsiang89

Reaction score
WTS RHA Trueconnect wireless earpiece

Hello guys, anyone who interested and looking for RHA True-connect wireless earbuds

I gonna selling away with incredible lower price which purchased on 13 May in stereo plaza sing

Retail price for this device $288 I let go at $200 you save $88 dollar

Full box with an official receipt by stereo

10 days 1-1 original packaging exchangeable through walk in if any issues found

Can contact me at 93578087 Davis ;)

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is your favourite?

Sound and controls, the Samsung Galaxy buds. But since it cannot be turned off manually or auto shut down if not in use, it will drain the battery if I don't bring the case out to store it. I like the creative outlier air for its battery life and design. The mee audio I like it for it's mids/vocals and controls and can shut down manually and auto turn off. I like the qcy t1c sound but it doesn't has volume control and battery life is average. Nuarl I don't like the bass too much and it's quite big, but the battery life is good. Mifo has tiny buttons for controls and is hard to press, the light also keeps blinking even when in use and the sound is not as clear.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.