[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple fan spotted

Btw what are the reliable sources u using for shiny and 100%?

Yes I've been an Apple fan since the first gen USB-stick iPod Shuffle =:p

Reliable sources? You mean what I'm using shiny and 100% for which purpose?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shiny can get from source? :s8:

My colleague friend paid for the service where he got info from international 100% IV pokemons and also EX raid but no info on Shiny.

For Shiny, it's purely by luck.

Agree. Shinnies are really from luck. Like my sister she first tapped on Buneary previously, already shiny. While I tapped hundreds of times also don't have. Likewise for this Aipom, also the same.

The only time I'll get more shinnies is during the CD events.

Think I'll just stick to iTools Pro for now. :o

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any pokemon that have shiny variant, Twitter sometimes someone will organize a shundo hunt. Can participate.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

zensushi

Reaction score
Any pokemon that have shiny variant, Twitter sometimes someone will organize a shundo hunt. Can participate.

How does a Shiny hunt work? Wouldn't it still be based on the individual Trainer's luck? Or is there something about the game mechanics that can be exploited for the "hunt"?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does a Shiny hunt work? Wouldn't it still be based on the individual Trainer's luck? Or is there something about the game mechanics that can be exploited for the "hunt"?
Just hardcore tapping and teleportation. :s13:

Yes, luck plays a part. But spoofer can get shiny of a specific pokemon faster cause of the amount of spawns he/she able to click.

Community Day featured pokemon easier. Cause more spawns.

hxsQH80l.jpg

zensushi

Reaction score

Yes, luck plays a part. But spoofer can get shiny of a specific pokemon faster cause of the amount of spawns he/she able to click.

hxsQH80l.jpg

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

Should I have the good fortune to retire soon & play Pokemon GO full-time, I'll look into joining the spoofing fun! :s22: :s13:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

hxsQH80l.jpg

i read u mention that if we tap, not shiny, didn't catch, log out, no need 2 hrs cooldown is it?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, nice movie.

By the way, is Mew2 the most powerful pokemon?

From the movie, it seems like it. Mewtwo is powerful because of its psychic powers but I think the movie kind of exaggerated a bit. I doubt it's the most powerful.

Was said Greninja were sent to kill Harry Goodman but we still have no Greninja and Frogadier in Pogo right?

In the movie towards the ending part where the mind-controlled Mewtwo released the agent-R gas from the giant balloons onto the masses and then when Mewtwo recovered and restored everything back, you noticed there was this big pink rabbit-like pokemon. Wonder which is that?. :s11:

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
From the movie, it seems like it. Mewtwo is powerful because of its psychic powers but I think the movie kind of exaggerated a bit. I doubt it's the most powerful.

Was said Greninja were sent to kill Harry Goodman but we still have no Greninja and Frogadier in Pogo right?

In the movie towards the ending part where the mind-controlled Mewtwo released the agent-R gas from the giant balloons onto the masses and then when Mewtwo recovered and restored everything back, you noticed there was this big pink rabbit-like pokemon. Wonder which is that?. :s11:
250px-531Audino.png

this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.