Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

nakazona

Reaction score
Hi scoupscoop,

Orientation is skippable. For SIT orientation, they do not group you into your specific courses so in the group, there will be people from other courses. But it is possible that in the group, u might have someone who is in the same course as u and u will know new course mates. According to my experience, i don't think the orientation is very useful. Although, u will be able to know more people but they do not do much during the orientation. But this is for the orientation a few years ago, not sure if they changed it or anything. But i would recommend going for the day zero as u will be able to meet your course mates in advance before the school starts and u can get to know them more. Also, the in charge of each group in day zero will be your seniors from the same course and u can ask them questions about the course which is useful. But if u are joining the pioneer batch, the in charge will be seniors from other courses. These are just my opinions about the orientation and day zero. Hope it helps.

is it recommended to go orientation or is it something skippable hahaha

WantToGoSIT

Reaction score
hi, i just received an offer for SIT telematics. Anyone able to share anything about the course with me? curriculum, employability, salary, work life balance??? or maybe even suggest other courses as im trying to apply TUM EEIT.

thanks

Aroomfullofjews

Reaction score
Wow congrats!! I heard it’s really competitive for LASALLE’s Design Communication this year :O But I thought they have finished sending out offers end of March? (Also, maybe I was in the same interview grp as you? When was your interview date? HAHHA)

And yup I did apply for both schs! Design Communication for LASALLE and Interior Design for SIT. Though only got offered for Interior Design :) since there hasn’t been any news from LASALLE since April and they said they would finish offering by the end of march I believe I’ve alr been rejected hahha

Also how did you know you got offered for lasalle? Through email or post?

Hey sent you a PM!

Tesha123

Reaction score
It seems like those who are still processing are highly likely to receive to receive rejection letters this period right? :(

jellysick

Reaction score
Did you get rejected for any? Was wondering if we go for 2 interview, will received 2 rejection if we got rejected though

I went for 2 interview as well
I haven't gotten any rejections yet but I know I flunk for both interviews haha.

jellysick

Reaction score
Mine also still processing :( but my interview on 6 May

Apparently from SIT website, it states that "SIT’s admission interviews are conducted from February to May. Most applicants will receive the outcome of their applications from April to June."
Does this means we might have a little hope?

stupidboiboi

Reaction score
got rejected by SIT for the only course I applied but accept by NUS for the same course... SIT entry criteria more stringent than NUS.... zzzz

joel101

Reaction score
For appeal submission (27 May - 3 June 2019) online via the SIT Admission Portal

Offer/Release of application results: Mid April - Mid May 2019
Acceptance of offer: 24 May 2019

joel101

Reaction score
Not sure. I applied last year in 2018 and got rejected 16 May 2018 at 6:53PM

My application is still processing and I went for my interview on 18 feb.
Should be rejected already haha lost hope.

joel101

Reaction score
SIT Accountancy waiting?

Hi guys

I went for the interview for SIT accountancy on 18 Feb

my application is still processing

just wondering have any of you guys who applied for accountancy are still waiting for your application outcome?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.