Xiaomi Mi 9 - The all-new flagship

dontwastetime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily, the case I got claims to have thickness of 0.5mm at the camera lens area, compared to 0.3mm for others.

I tried the default case and the thickness of the case does not exceed lens height. But the 0.5mm case does.

I disagree that the additional 0.2mm makes it "quite thick"

Sounds like wat I'm looking for!
Can share the link of this cover ?

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
For those like me is concern on battery life of mi9 3300mah battery maybe this test and comparison can rest our fear

elementz

Master Member
Reaction score
Need to just confirm that waking up the Mi9, for example double tapping the Mi9 screen, is enough to take bus/mrt. No need to unlock, right?

Unlocking will be needed for retail payments though.

Think need to unlock cos u r indeed making a payment.

xSENCORPx

Reaction score
Ha this is the one I havent tested! Will test it tomorrow. Thanks mate!

By the way, have you try payment at retail places? I hope it'll work flawlessly as well.

Yes it works perfectly fine when on retail. You do not need to unlock, just wake the phone will do

pustefix

Reaction score
Last edited:

David Lai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks folks for the help. The Mi9's able to take bus/mrt liao, except cant tap out at the station. Will resolve that later.

rolling_moss

Reaction score

belgarathc

Reaction score
For mi9se 128gb, it is SGD 450. For 64gb version, it is SGD 420. Sounds like 128gb version is more worthwhile right? I am still using an old Mi 4i, and think it is time to upgrade to mi9se. :p

vibranze

Reaction score
Should be same as any eslink

I've set up the Google Pay with Visa and installed SimplyGo, set it up as well and added a concession card as well, can I tap my phone on the bus/mrt? If cannot, what additional steps I need to do? Thank you.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Additional glass over will affect the PQ.. I rather use a case with lips on the camera bump to protect it.

David Lai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Additional glass over will affect the PQ.. I rather use a case with lips on the camera bump to protect it.

I agree with possibility of pic quality issue with a piece of glass over the cam.
Just that i find the ring interesting, and for those who may not be using a case can consider the ring to protect the cam surrounding as well as it may provide a gap between table and cam lens.

balzebub

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the battery life like on the mi9se?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.