OCBC Voyage Card

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Ocbc Bank,

My card is premier pte client voyage card.
Can't you feedback to your company based on the comments here?

Alternatively, can u send me the link which I can feedback directly?

Thanks.

Can feedback to premier Pvt client RM?

Hi princessreiko,

May we check if you have access to Internet Banking? If so, could you send in your feedback via secured mail? Once done, do drop us a PM with the 16 digit reference number.

^DG

Halfling

Reaction score
Is the promotion still on? How do I go about applying for this with the fee waiver?

There is an ongoing promotion for first year Fee waiver of the annual 488 fee if you spend 1k SGD within 3 months of signing up. But you have no 15k signup voyage miles too.

Subsequently, spending of 30k on premier or 60k on normal voyage every year will give you automatic waiver.

Premier has one key benefit of 1.6mpd on general spend compared to 1.2 mpd on the normal voyage.

Of course, there are couple of other small differences, can feel free to PM me or what if you have any questions

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Is the promotion still on? How do I go about applying for this with the fee waiver?

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest. However, the promotion is applicable only to customers who have received an electronic or direct mailer or SMS from OCBC inviting you to take part in the promotion.

^DG

loveylove

Reaction score
Does this $60,000 includes payment via voyage payment facility? Also if we hit $60,000 spend, do we get the refund of the annual fee paid for the fist year and at the same time waiver of fees for the second year? Do we still retain the 15,000 miles?
Hi there,

The annual service fee will be waived when cardholders hits a minimum spend of $60,000.

^DG

Tiger9119

Reaction score
Does this $60,000 includes payment via voyage payment facility? Also if we hit $60,000 spend, do we get the refund of the annual fee paid for the fist year and at the same time waiver of fees for the second year? Do we still retain the 15,000 miles?

You don't get refund for the annual fee for first year. You also don't get the 15k miles if the annual is waived.

CoolRock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for the voyage airport transfer, if I clock 2 in month 1, 2 in month 2, 2 in month 3, can i utilize 6 of them in month 4 together?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
You don't get refund for the annual fee for first year. You also don't get the 15k miles if the annual is waived.

Hi loveylove,

The ASF for the Voyage card is charged yearly upfront at the start of the membership month. Spending for the first year will be taken into consideration for the ASF waiver for the second year.

There will be no refund for previous years' ASF.

15,000 Voyage miles will not be awarded when the ASF is waived.

As for your question on whether Voyage Payment Facility will count towards the $60,000 minimum spend, let us check on it, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG

sandyph

Reaction score
Hi,

Does monthly insurance payment to prudential give voyage miles ?

Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

Does monthly insurance payment to prudential give voyage miles ?

Thanks

Hi there,

Insurance payment to Prudential will be entitled to Voyage miles. Do note that if your insurance policy is on instalment payment plan, it will not be eligible for Voyage miles.

^DG

sandyph

Reaction score
Hi there,

Insurance payment to Prudential will be entitled to Voyage miles. Do note that if your insurance policy is on instalment payment plan, it will not be eligible for Voyage miles.

^DG
Got it. Thanks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
for the voyage airport transfer, if I clock 2 in month 1, 2 in month 2, 2 in month 3, can i utilize 6 of them in month 4 together?

Hi there,

We are checking on this, and will get back to you asap.

^DG

Hi there,

We have confirmed that you will be able to utilise all 6 of them in a single month as long as it's not expired.

It is valid for 3 months after the date of award.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi loveylove,

The ASF for the Voyage card is charged yearly upfront at the start of the membership month. Spending for the first year will be taken into consideration for the ASF waiver for the second year.

There will be no refund for previous years' ASF.

15,000 Voyage miles will not be awarded when the ASF is waived.

As for your question on whether Voyage Payment Facility will count towards the $60,000 minimum spend, let us check on it, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG

Hi there,

Voyage Payment Facility will not count towards the minimum spend for ASF waiver.

^DG

hondacivic06

Reaction score
Hi there,

^DG

Hello, just to clarify further, if my prudential plan is on monthly recurring payment, it means that I am not eligible for the Voyage miles? I am not referring to signing up an 0% int free IPP.

Thank you!

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

^DG

Are you referrring to Prudential life insurance?
Didn't know can use Voyage card to pay Prudential Plans and earn miles!
I pay one lump sum every year.

Where can I find the form to fill up to use Voyage card for my Prudential Insurance?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Are you referrring to Prudential life insurance?
Didn't know can use Voyage card to pay Prudential Plans and earn miles!
I pay one lump sum every year.

Where can I find the form to fill up to use Voyage card for my Prudential Insurance?

Hi there,

There is no restriction for you to use the Voyage credit card to make payment for Prudential's insurance on OCBC's end.

You may wish to check with Prudential directly if your policy can be paid for using OCBC's credit card, and if it's possible, how you will be able to do so.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.