OCBC Voyage Card

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

There is no restriction for you to use the Voyage credit card to make payment for Prudential's insurance on OCBC's end.

You may wish to check with Prudential directly if your policy can be paid for using OCBC's credit card, and if it's possible, how you will be able to do so.

^DG

So if Prudential allows payment with OCBC card, I can earn voyage miles with my voyage card if i pay recurring annual lump sum payments?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello, just to clarify further, if my prudential plan is on monthly recurring payment, it means that I am not eligible for the Voyage miles? I am not referring to signing up an 0% int free IPP.

Thank you!

Hi there,

Monthly premiums should be eligible for Voyage miles as well, so long as the statement is not showing that the payment is being made for an Instalment Payment Plan transaction.

Let us check on this again, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
So if Prudential allows payment with OCBC card, I can earn voyage miles with my voyage card if i pay recurring annual lump sum payments?

Hi there,

Yes, you will be awarded with Voyage miles for annual payments for your Prudential policies.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello, just to clarify further, if my prudential plan is on monthly recurring payment, it means that I am not eligible for the Voyage miles? I am not referring to signing up an 0% int free IPP.

Thank you!

Hi there,

Monthly premiums should be eligible for Voyage miles as well, so long as the statement is not showing that the payment is being made for an Instalment Payment Plan transaction.

Let us check on this again, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG

Hi there,

We have confirmed that monthly insurance premiums made to Prudential will be eligible for Voyage miles.

It will not be eligible if the insurance payment is under OCBC's Instalment Payment Plan.

^DG

Ecadua

Reaction score
Hi there,

Voyage Payment Facility will not count towards the minimum spend for ASF waiver.

^DG

Is this a newly revised policy? I always thought the payment facility counted in the computation for my previous fee waivers

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Is this a newly revised policy? I always thought the payment facility counted in the computation for my previous fee waivers

Hi Ecadua,

We are checking on this with the relevant team & will be in touch asap.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi Ecadua,

We are checking on this with the relevant team & will be in touch asap.

^CC

Hi Ecadua,

The relevant team has confirmed that Voyage Payment Facility has never been counted towards minimum spend for annual service fee waiver.

^CC

eD1s0n

Reaction score
Will ezlink auto-reload and simplygo (when it's rolled out to visa next month) be eligible for Voyage Miles? Can confirm that they are not in the excluded categories?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Will ezlink auto-reload and simplygo (when it's rolled out to visa next month) be eligible for Voyage Miles? Can confirm that they are not in the excluded categories?

Hi there,

We are checking on this & will get back to you asap.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi there,

We are checking on this & will get back to you asap.

^CC

Hi eD1s0n,

Simplygo transactions charged to your Voyage Card will earn Voyage Miles. However, Ez-Link top ups will not be awarded Voyage Miles.

^CC

jjjj416

Reaction score
Terrible service so far

Emailed and called the Voyage Concierge multiple times to find out redemption rate for singapore-bali flight. Exact route details given. One email received and then radio silence. Started contact on 23 May. Six Days later...still no update. What is going on with the concierge service?

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can but not with the actual card. Use Google pay or Apple pay like what you do for usual contactless using voyage

Voyage card is Visa.
So it can only be used from 6 June via Google Pay (since it is not contactless).

Ecadua

Reaction score
Emailed and called the Voyage Concierge multiple times to find out redemption rate for singapore-bali flight. Exact route details given. One email received and then radio silence. Started contact on 23 May. Six Days later...still no update. What is going on with the concierge service?

They just reverted their concierge service provider back to JP from TEN last week, which is definitely very welcoming as I do not have any good things to say about TEN- as do my friends.

You were probably affected in the transition as was I- and the phone lines during that period (not sure if it still is now) were incredibly busy. You probably have to email in again as it would have been lost in the transition.

CoolRock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I spent 1k on OCBC yesterday, got a SMS on the transaction, but it's not reflected on the online portal on either billed or unbilled section when I check today. Is it counted as spending within May or will only be counted when it gets parked under billed?

I am asking because that 1k will decide whether I have 1 or 2 complimentary limo for month of May. Thanks in advance.

CoolRock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They just reverted their concierge service provider back to JP from TEN last week, which is definitely very welcoming as I do not have any good things to say about TEN- as do my friends.

You were probably affected in the transition as was I- and the phone lines during that period (not sure if it still is now) were incredibly busy. You probably have to email in again as it would have been lost in the transition.

+1 so if it's not urgent, I suggest wait for a couple of weeks before contacting them :)

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I spent 1k on OCBC yesterday, got a SMS on the transaction, but it's not reflected on the online portal on either billed or unbilled section when I check today. Is it counted as spending within May or will only be counted when it gets parked under billed?

I am asking because that 1k will decide whether I have 1 or 2 complimentary limo for month of May. Thanks in advance.

It depends on when the merchant claims the amount.
For spends on last few days for the month, it is very unpredictable!
Once I spent $800 on the last day of the month but the merchant didn't claim the amount and it was carried forward to the following month and as a result, I did not meet the $3k minimum amount to qualify for a free limousine ride from airport to home.
I called the hotline to ask them about it but they said actually cannot be counted as that month's spent but they will make an exception so I got my free limousine ride!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi CoolRock,

Merchants may take up to 7 days to post the transaction.

If the transaction is not reflected under unbilled on Internet Banking, this means that the transaction has not been posted yet.

To determine the number of limo rides earned by our customers per month, we take into account the spending based on the transaction posted date.

For the transaction to be counted towards May's spending, the transaction has to be posted on May. If the transaction is only posted on June, this will be counted towards June' spend.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any further clarification on this.

^CC

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.