The Division 2

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought … maybe I completed the side missions with them already so considered done even when I exit?

I don't think I can go as fast like them even when I'm familiar.
I move slower than the famous grandpa in apex legends hahahaha …
If u enter other ppl map, u will see their map. They complete side missions le, it wun show in the map. Once u exit their gro and back into ur map, ur side missions will appear along with those uncompleted ones.

They are fast coz we played each mission like 50 times alrdy since game launch. So we are all familiar liao.

Yeah I guess my playstyle is slowwww … just hope to get better loots
After I managed to get about 75% skill Cooldown, seems hard to find higher gear sets that could replace my current build.

Enemies in bounties mission, even normal level, seems to be able take a lot more damage than those in CP missions & open world
Yeah, take it slow and enjoy the game at your own pace.

I am slowly increasing my world tier now. Currently at WT2 going to WT3.

Sent from HUAWEI ELE-L29 using GAGT

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought … maybe I completed the side missions with them already so considered done even when I exit?

I don't think I can go as fast like them even when I'm familiar.
I move slower than the famous grandpa in apex legends hahahaha …

Yeah I guess my playstyle is slowwww … just hope to get better loots
After I managed to get about 75% skill Cooldown, seems hard to find higher gear sets that could replace my current build.

Enemies in bounties mission, even normal level, seems to be able take a lot more damage than those in CP missions & open world

Too much cd no use coz skills nt that damaging yet. Go for higher base dmg with weapon dmg and weapon type dmg.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CD depends on gear attributes & talents not weapon. anyway high dmg also no use for bobo shooter lolz. skills based build best for me

glad they made Roosevelt island easier for solo.

did they nerf those armored elite? seems easier to kill now
Too much cd no use coz skills nt that damaging yet. Go for higher base dmg with weapon dmg and weapon type dmg.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/bopyei/state_of_the_game_may_15th_2019/
Invasion Reset
The Weekly Missions were changed that they are no longer random but on a more controlled schedule.

The Weekly Invasion will change again on Thursday, so get the Nemesis blueprint now.

Hardwired Gear Set Chest Piece Stat Changes
Some attributes were changed on the Hardwired Chest Piece and rerolled on the gear that you already had - that was not included in the patch notes.

Frequent Deltas since TU3
Since the release of Title Update 3 they had a more frequent amount of server crashes.
This is what they are investigating and try to fix it as soon as possible - especially with the raid coming.

Roosevelt Island progression blocker
There are two new progression blockers in Rosevelt island - one with C4 and one with ropes.
They are looking into that and try to fix it asap.

Classified Assignment
Two of these Classified Assignments have been added to the game with TU3.
They are small missions that are available in the Open World.
They are narrative and lore driven to explore what happened in Washington D.C. before you arrived there.
There are many small collectibles and secrets.
You can find the assignment in an area that is marked on the map and then you have to find the mission itself.
Classified Assignments are exclusive to Year 1 Pass owner.

Apparel Event - Dark Hours
It is three weeks long plus one extra week.
It works exactly the same as the last one.

Roadmap
May 16th - May 23rd - Log in to get a free Apparel Cache Key
May 16th - June 6th - Keys can be obtained through gameplay or bought.
June 6th - June 13th - Finish the collections before the special reward is removed.

Year 1 Pass owners get 3 additional Free Keys

What the devs said about that request:

We decided to not include matchmaking as we don't think this will create a good gameplay experience for random groups. The Raid will test your ability to communicate well, have a good build setup and will require great teamwork to beat encounters.
clan has a few spots left for PC players that are not afraid to voice communicate on Discord. invite and raid success not guaranteed.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CD depends on gear attributes & talents not weapon. anyway high dmg also no use for bobo shooter lolz. skills based build best for me

glad they made Roosevelt island easier for solo.

did they nerf those armored elite? seems easier to kill now

Max out ur weapon stability lor, with optimised (15% weapon handling).

Elite also quite easy to kill le. In fact, soloing challange mode for any main mission is doable for solo.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
must also be able to find gears with such attributes or talent ma.

elite is ok, it's those armoured elite … after watching others gameplay, realised easier to take them down by shooting their weakness first

now ready to take stronghold, think will do Roosevelt first as it seems more difficult than other 2
Max out ur weapon stability lor, with optimised (15% weapon handling).

Elite also quite easy to kill le. In fact, soloing challange mode for any main mission is doable for solo.

anyone have problem with signature weapon ammo that reset to zero every time you restart the game?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The raid will most likely be tough, players stats and equipment may or may not be ready. and that may cause frustration. So let's all be understanding and help one another get better at the game. It will get frustrating at times, remember it is a game, and we are playing to enjoy it, enjoy each other's company and have fun together.

ResoluteLemon

Reaction score
The raid will most likely be tough, players stats and equipment may or may not be ready. and that may cause frustration. So let's all be understanding and help one another get better at the game. It will get frustrating at times, remember it is a game, and we are playing to enjoy it, enjoy each other's company and have fun together.

Well said.

ResoluteLemon

Reaction score
Our clan is gearing up for the raid and will most likely have regular runs per week. We don't have many vacancies in the clan right now, so if you are active and you really want to have a clan to clear the raid content, please go to our discord server (link below) and drop me a message. Good luck.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/349866/The-Division-2-Getting-Raid-Ready
Beating Operation Dark Hours is not simply about eliminating enemies; players will need to understand the mechanics of a fight, find a strategy to counter those mechanics, and then execute that strategy. Players will have different roles during the four major boss battles – whether that involves fighting enemies or interacting with the environment – and coordinating as a team is essential to victory.

Communication and healing will be more important than ever as armor kits will be restricted to a maximum of two per player. Your standard skills – like your healing drone and booster hive – will be effective on your entire team, but gear and Specialization Talents will only apply to your sub-group of four Agents. The entire raid is considered a "no respawn" zone, meaning you can't respawn during combat; your only hope will be to be revived by teammates. Reviving works on a token system. At the start of each fight, each player receives a Revive Token that allows them to revive an unconscious teammate during the battle. Each player can revive one teammate per battle, and only one. This does not apply to fallen players who are still able to crawl around, they can be revived normally.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First raid clear! Only watched for 30mins … video is 5hrs long! :eek:

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
must also be able to find gears with such attributes or talent ma.

elite is ok, it's those armoured elite … after watching others gameplay, realised easier to take them down by shooting their weakness first

now ready to take stronghold, think will do Roosevelt first as it seems more difficult than other 2

anyone have problem with signature weapon ammo that reset to zero every time you restart the game?
Signature ammo always reset to 0 whenever you start/re-start game.

Your signature ammo also will reset to 0 when you join a group (matchmake).

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's not right! after collecting signature ammo in open world, it suppose to remain in my inventory right? or at least fillup after restart

in the past you could just fillup by changing specialization, but seems that they patched up already :(
Signature ammo always reset to 0 whenever you start/re-start game.

Your signature ammo also will reset to 0 when you join a group (matchmake).

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just curious anyone here complete the raid liao? saw agents beats 1st boss in 10mins, final boss 30mins!

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i check with all, does health deplete faster than armour or both at same rate when shot by enemy? I am looking to use berserk with high hp and low armour so as to faster activate berserk but still survive with very high hp.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i check with all, does health deplete faster than armour or both at same rate when shot by enemy? I am looking to use berserk with high hp and low armour so as to faster activate berserk but still survive with very high hp.
Just check your armor and HP stats. Both should deplete at the same rate but normally we have more armor than HP.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.