NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

pravcsk

Reaction score
Atleast some of you have done medical checkup. I haven't gotten any email for medical checkup either. Starting to get worried, only 3 more weeks left till 7 Jun.

Mamimo

Reaction score
Congrats to those who will be starting soon, and good luck to the rest! Wish you all the best and lots of patience as well!

Btw I’ll be attending the one week course prior to contract teaching when sch reopens this July. Does anyone have any words of advice? What content do they cover? Is the timing 9-5pm?

Thank you!

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Congrats to those who will be starting soon, and good luck to the rest! Wish you all the best and lots of patience as well!

Btw I’ll be attending the one week course prior to contract teaching when sch reopens this July. Does anyone have any words of advice? What content do they cover? Is the timing 9-5pm?

Thank you!

Yup. its whole day course at AST.

Known as the ITP programme. Enjoy the course. Basically covers what you need to know as an educator, teaching in a school. Network and get to know your batchmates.

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score

Thank you!

When did u get your offer letter?

Mamimo

Reaction score
Received email on the 7th Of May, signing was on the 13th of May. Most of the other ‘trainees’ there were fresh grads I think. They all seemed to know each other. When we had to fill up the emergency contact detail I saw that most of them was born in 1994. 😱

When did u get your offer letter?

ummumar

Reaction score
Can u all share the hypothetical question that u had to answer before the interview? What kinda questions were they and how did u all handle it? PM me if this is gonna flood this thread. Thank u.

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
Received email on the 7th Of May, signing was on the 13th of May. Most of the other ‘trainees’ there were fresh grads I think. They all seemed to know each other. When we had to fill up the emergency contact detail I saw that most of them was born in 1994. 😱

7 May? So early? You applied last year? 1994 confirm fresh grads!

JSMHONG96

Reaction score
Anyone received EPT results yet? It’s almost 4 weeks from the test haha. Have been overseas for the last 2 weeks so not sure if I somehow missed any updates.

Ma Me MOE

Reaction score
Any idea what is a pass for EPT? Is it 50 or have to get a certain score to pass? Do you think its easy to pass?

I have no idea what is the passing score as they don't reveal the score; the only thing that would be made known is the outcome of the assessment - either a pass or fail.

The model questions found on MOE's website is enough to prepare for the EPT. The format is the same - just different scenarios.

JSMHONG96

Reaction score
Just received my EPT results through email! Guys, do check your emails :)

There’s no information on how to submit this result to MOE? Anyone can advise if I’m supposed to forward it to MOE RU or will RELC send the results to MOE directly?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.