SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

whitewxlf

Reaction score
For those that have already accepted SUSS's offer, did you all received an email to attend Exploration Evening on 17 May 2019?

For me I did not, but my friends who have yet to accept their offer got the email.
Me neither, I haven't received anything ever since I have accepted their offer:( Am I supposed to receive anything apart from the matriculation email?

whitewxlf

Reaction score
For those that have already accepted SUSS's offer, did you all received an email to attend Exploration Evening on 17 May 2019?

For me I did not, but my friends who have yet to accept their offer got the email.
Maybe it's for those who haven't accepted their offer only hahaha

eulbworm

Reaction score
yup. its for ppl who havent accepted to go down and see if they wna accept! in the email it states that if u do decide to accept then thrs no need to attend hahahaba so dw

Hestiaa

Reaction score
Did you receive the email? For mine I checked the portal then suddenly it just says that I got offered 😂

Yeah I checked it from the portal lmao! Also congratulations on being accepted as well, which course did you get accepted for? :)

ragetidum

Reaction score
Hi I'm offered marketing and accepted the offer. If yall decided to accept it.

I would like to set up a telegram grp, so we could share info and network before the school term begins.

Let me know yall think:)
Sounds good, would join if one is created

skycastle

Reaction score
Have the marketing SUSS rejection emails come in? Still no reply as of now......... losing hope sia

kimjuju

Reaction score
hello! i can't send you a PM as i have yet to hit 10 post. i went for marketing interview on 11th may as well but i have yet to get an offer. if you dont mind me asking, how many questions did you do for the cognitive test? did you write a lot for the essay? how did the interview went? if you don't mind what is your gpa?

Just received an offer from SUSS!!

I hope everyone won’t give up. I was rejected last year despite appealing and I tried again this year.

Initially I was rejected but got shortlisted in May only.... (went for interview on 11th May)

If y’all need any tips or anything I’d be glad to share with you. Press on everyone that are waiting 👍🏻

shashareno123

Reaction score
Hi! Hmmmm for the cognitive test I think I did around 30-35? It could be lesser because I skipped a lot of questions along the way hahaha. But I think it doesn’t rly matter that much. I asked 3 people who was in the same cluster interview as me and they completed like 40+/50 questions.

For the essay, I wrote an average amount I guess. I gave some quotes and I submitted the essay before the time ended.

For the interviews, I spoke a few times for the group discussion. I didn’t had individual interview as there was too many people so I was in a cluster interview. Hmmm during the interview I gave my CIP experiences and my marketing background.

I was from a business diploma w markering background and I have some relevant work experiences.

Hope my answers clarifies. As for my gpa hahaha it isn’t very decent.

Don’t give up hopes yet ya! Just keep checking the SUSS portal :)

hello! i can't send you a PM as i have yet to hit 10 post. i went for marketing interview on 11th may as well but i have yet to get an offer. if you dont mind me asking, how many questions did you do for the cognitive test? did you write a lot for the essay? how did the interview went? if you don't mind what is your gpa?

skycastle

Reaction score
When did you go for interview? My friend was in KIV and just got accepted yesterday :)

I went damn early... like 3rd May.... shouldn’t there be like a rejection letter or smth?? Have a 3.2 plus some cca experience... its sucks to waits this long

shashareno123

Reaction score
Did you check the portal? What is your status? That time my status was at “you’re shortlisted for interview etcetc, you’ll be contacted shortly” even after I attended the interview. Then I kept refreshing non stop then I saw the status changed.

3.2 plus is good though your gpa. Do you have any other Uni offers?

Oh and last year I was rejected but I didn’t get any letter. Just an email to indicate I’m rejected and they ask me to appeal or go for other pathways...

I went damn early... like 3rd May.... shouldn’t there be like a rejection letter or smth?? Have a 3.2 plus some cca experience... its sucks to waits this long

skycastle

Reaction score
Did you check the portal? What is your status? That time my status was at “you’re shortlisted for interview etcetc, you’ll be contacted shortly” even after I attended the interview. Then I kept refreshing non stop then I saw the status changed.

3.2 plus is good though your gpa. Do you have any other Uni offers?

Oh and last year I was rejected but I didn’t get any letter. Just an email to indicate I’m rejected and they ask me to appeal or go for other pathways...

Have but I’m most interested in SUSS... they haven’t sent me anything though.. not even an email.. has everyone gotten a response??

xxtingzz

Reaction score
Hello peeps!! For those who’ve submitted an appeal, how many days after you’ve submitted did you get to know the outcome?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.