2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On dialer, type *#*#4636#*#*. Select phone info. Scroll down to see that volte and wifi calling option enabled on the phone.
lyp9yxz.jpg

Go to network & internet > mobile network > advanced > wifi calling
VZ6F9Ns.jpg

Enable wifi calling
nfNnrQO.png

Also head over play store and update carrier services 23.0.245332218-carrierservices_V23G_RC13

Does not apply for android pie right?

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh in case any bros/sis going to update from p to q beta, enable dsds (*#*#4636#*#*) before updating, else q beta 3 remove that option.

porky_88

Reaction score
Oh in case any bros/sis going to update from p to q beta, enable dsds (*#*#4636#*#*) before updating, else q beta 3 remove that option.

too late for me... can only hope they bring back the option in beta 4.. another 15+ days to go...

mackie8

Reaction score
Guys what is your normal SOT for 3XL model? Anybody used both s10+ and 3XL? Which one have better battery?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't want lah. I need the stability.
:(
Not like old days flash anytime I want.
:(

Hahah actually for me until now quite stable leh no app crashes or what not. Games also run fine but if you need those ibanking apps then it's another story cause I use those apps on my iPhone haha.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

hodiyang

Reaction score
Is there a way i can make the navigation bar transparent or invisible when i.dont need it?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

You can try Fluid Navigation Gestures. No root needed. Follow the instructions to hide the navigation bar through ADB. Then you have full gesture control without the bar.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Hahah actually for me until now quite stable leh no app crashes or what not. Games also run fine but if you need those ibanking apps then it's another story cause I use those apps on my iPhone haha.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
I not atas banker like you got 2 phones, I need my phone's ibanking to work too. :(

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Google removed β€œfeature flags,” like native screen recording in q beta 3.

To enable screen recording, adb on your computer.

adb shell settings put global settings_screenrecord_long_press true

To access the screen recording menu, you need to long-press the power button, then long-press the screenshot button.
3c0v1PK.png

To turn it off, adb on your computer to go back to the default setting.

adb shell settings delete global settings_screenrecord_long_press

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ultra Wide angle lens and headphone jack should keep Pixel 4 fans happy

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.