2018 iPad Pro

zheyan

Reaction score
Tempered glass I tried a few, pencil writing shud b fine but touch sensitivity may haf issue, which I noticed if more surface area of my finger touch, it'll just not register my gestures. I'm using screen protector (film) which works great! For writing u can try matte film, which I think one of d best is Powersupport matte screen protector

Does glass sp affect pencil writing in any way other than the feel?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does this cable have to be bought original from Apple in order to be compatible with the cable that comes with ipad pro 2018.

The iPad Pro support USB 3.1 gen 2 so you might want to get a cable which can support that speed (more expensive). If not the normal USB 2.0 speed will suffice.

BlueBull

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada.

Anyone bought Apple products from them before? They running a sale for Apple products now.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, before I buy an Ipad Pro 11, I would like to know if anyone managed to get a faster backup via the USB-C connection with a good quality USB-C Gen 2 cable? It seems that Apple is deliberately limiting the speed....
I have heard that its not much faster than USB2.0

If use use a legit USB-C 3.1Gen 2 cable and not the stock cable, you’ll get a much faster transfer speed.

Forcecore

Reaction score
Decided to get iPad pro over iPad air but have not get a keyboard, can't decide apple or Logitech any recommendation?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to get iPad pro over iPad air but have not get a keyboard, can't decide apple or Logitech any recommendation?

Apple for best compatibility and keyboard surface is very durable. Logitech for full iPad protection and backlit keyboard.

Forcecore

Reaction score
Apple for best compatibility and keyboard surface is very durable. Logitech for full iPad protection and backlit keyboard.

If you get logitech I would rather you get Brydge keyboard.

Yea that's why i bought my ipad pro without a keyboard yet can't seems to make up my mind whether to go for apple keyboard for lightweight or Logitech for protection.

Thanks will research on the brydge keyboard but don't think there is any singapore shop carrying brydge keyboard for ipad pro 2018?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea that's why i bought my ipad pro without a keyboard yet can't seems to make up my mind whether to go for apple keyboard for lightweight or Logitech for protection.

Thanks will research on the brydge keyboard but don't think there is any singapore shop carrying brydge keyboard for ipad pro 2018?

You can try Epicentre or iStudio.

Personally, I will still go for Apple Smart Keyboard for various reasons like lightness, convenience and the use of smart connector. The keyboard doesn't have to charge too.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can try Epicentre or iStudio.

Personally, I will still go for Apple Smart Keyboard for various reasons like lightness, convenience and the use of smart connector. The keyboard doesn't have to charge too.

Epicenter already closed shop, only left iStudio as the official Apple premium reseller.

Honestly I don’t know why Logitech wants to use BT keyboard for the 2018 Pro but my 2017 one (slim combo) is using the smart connector and keyboard can also detach. Now still cost more than the 2018 one.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.