View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 05:22 PM   #9067
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Today an Indian foreign worker came to my house and said someone wants to speak tome and pass his phone to my wife as i am not at home.

The guy then threatened my wife that he will lock my house if i didnt pay. In this situation do i call the police? If i was at home i've definitely hold up the indian man and call the police.. but wifey so cant..
RemoWorried is offline