Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
how to get a good gk? ...mine is 11k nia....even with s11 special keep concede to s1 special

Don't waste your SSR blackballs on lousy units. SSR balls are even rarer than good units.

Suggest you wait for dream festival at the end of the month. Best GKs are found there but may not have a high chance of pulling them unless they are featured.

uncle78

Reaction score
For club competition, don't overkill against a weak opposing club.

Meaning, if opposing club has 100 points only, don't win by 600 points Vs 100 points.

Best is to win by a small margin, like 120 Vs 100.

The matching system is by total points. So after a few rounds of winning by very low scores, you'll end up being matched against clubs that have few active players only (dead clubs).

If you DO overkill, and your scores are 600+ points for the first three rounds for example, you'll be matched with other clubs with 1800 points.

A common strategy is to actually purposely LOSE the first round. So that you meet only weak or dead clubs in the second round onwards.

Most of the top clubs will be using some similar strategy though, so it may backfire at some point if everyone purposely loses round 1.

All the best SG_Club members, I just played and lost/draw :D

Now the score is 222-117.. :s13: 4 participants has participated

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
question ....these 2 days i play online but i can't even get any more blue online pts...for every win...why?

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Don't waste your SSR blackballs on lousy units. SSR balls are even rarer than good units.

Suggest you wait for dream festival at the end of the month. Best GKs are found there but may not have a high chance of pulling them unless they are featured.
how to get ssr balls ? i only know during online mode every 10k buy one...

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
how to get ssr balls ? i only know during online mode every 10k buy one...

You can't. There's no easy way to get SSR balls. They are usually from events or sometimes, some banners will have (pull for 10 players).

Note that online mode points are hard to get. As a beginner you get some for completing quests. But those are once only. After that it's really hard to get blue medals (points)

That's why it is terrible if you waste SSR BBs.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Hah so ** one

Then how those ple get ssr30 40 one? I dont think you can buy it also

You can't. There's no easy way to get SSR balls. They are usually from events or sometimes, some banners will have (pull for 10 players).

Note that online mode points are hard to get. As a beginner you get some for completing quests. But those are once only. After that it's really hard to get blue medals (points)

That's why it is terrible if you waste SSR BBs.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
club shootouts
events

redeem from shop using points earned from league mode and online mode

some events let u farm player specific ssr sr balls etc to pump ur skills

uncle78

Reaction score
Club competition match 2

SG_Club leading 434-430

Close score and doing well :s13:

Anyone playing at dream championship? Good luck and all the best :)

uncle78

Reaction score
Hah so ** one

Then how those ple get ssr30 40 one? I dont think you can buy it also

There are players that play a long time. Be patient, invest ur previous ssr balls wisely as advised by Gameslalala. If u spend $, of course u can get good stronger players faster but still have to put in time and effort to get blackballs during events, competition to level up ur skills. All this will take time so just be patient. All the strong players spent a lot of time to train and level up.

Wonder what team are u building now. Can share?:s13:

nicobolas

Reaction score
EDMW AFC
Top 100 From recent event
Restructuring Recruitment

(GMT +8) (other timezones are ok)
Working adults environment; Club level max rank 1
Requirements:
- Daily login
- Daily participation
- Friendly

uncle78

Reaction score
Share with all some info on Club points spin and SSR win rate

I did a total of 200 spins - that is 20,000 points which i collected abt 60 to 70 days since SG_Club was formed

Total SSR black balls won 7

Total 2nd price transfer tickets abt 45

The rest is 3rd and below prizes

i just use the simplest technique, that is selecting Nos 5 panel for all 200 spins. I didn't experiment random selection. :s13:

Sharing info. Collected 6100 points for club spin, just used 18 spins, got lucky 1 SSR black balls and 6 tickets 2nd prizes. Saving the remaining points to spin another day. I just select nos 5 panel for all spins

de4dman

Reaction score
Club SGP Recruitment Campaign
We are a SG based club. Level 24

Requirements:
- Min TP 700k
- can join with friends
- free and easy (no weekly donation requirement)
- LINE for communication
- pls be friendly, respectful and non-provocative.

Kindly pm me or line me @de4dman
Cheers!

uncle78

Reaction score
For club competition, don't overkill against a weak opposing club.

Meaning, if opposing club has 100 points only, don't win by 600 points Vs 100 points.

Best is to win by a small margin, like 120 Vs 100.

The matching system is by total points. So after a few rounds of winning by very low scores, you'll end up being matched against clubs that have few active players only (dead clubs).

If you DO overkill, and your scores are 600+ points for the first three rounds for example, you'll be matched with other clubs with 1800 points.

A common strategy is to actually purposely LOSE the first round. So that you meet only weak or dead clubs in the second round onwards.

Most of the top clubs will be using some similar strategy though, so it may backfire at some point if everyone purposely loses round 1.

Hi SG_Club members

Pls help take part in the club competition. We need more members to take part so we can get more points. Just need to click and its auto play. It will take less than 1 min :s12:

Everyone participate can win attractive prizes :)

Thk you so much. Have a gd day

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.