Reaction score
https://giga.com.sg

$25
25GB
1000mins
1000sms

first month FREE.
no contract.

Just sign up to try and then cancel after first month if found not reliable.

Basically Giga is like GOMO by Singtel in postpaid instead of prepaid. Branching out seems to be the trend now ehh.
See when M1 is going to branch out haha

Last edited:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time i never enable roaming, i am unable to log in any overseas network. It will show no service when i’m in overseas.

ZSmscgv.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Boo. I was thinking of going for M1 25 dollars for 40 GB. Now i dunno who to do for.

Honestly M1 still provides enough data. 15GB is a lot especially if weekends don't count, But It makes you feel like a sucker since they used to offer so much more.

But if I want roaming options plus good data bundle, seems M1 is still the way since circle life roaming is expensive. Maybe should just not care about roaming and go for circlelife...

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boo. I was thinking of going for M1 25 dollars for 40 GB. Now i dunno who to do for.

Honestly M1 still provides enough data. 15GB is a lot especially if weekends don't count, But It makes you feel like a sucker since they used to offer so much more.

But if I want roaming options plus good data bundle, seems M1 is still the way since circle life roaming is expensive. Maybe should just not care about roaming and go for circlelife...

Yes now I feel so regretful and dumb that I didn’t sign up for the additional data. What’s more, I’m only paying $18 monthly for my plan now. Fml

jianlee

Master Member
Reaction score
https://giga.com.sg

$25
25GB
1000mins
1000sms

first month FREE.
no contract.

Wow Starhub has joined the game, and right off Giga offers decent data roaming addon at $5 for 1 GB to 14 countries.

Rollover of unused data to next month!

Time to consider switching again :s13:

Wonder if Giga has VoLTE and able to dial 1-800 numbers?

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow Starhub has joined the game, and right off Giga offers decent data roaming addon at $5 for 1 GB to 14 countries.

Rollover of unused data to next month!

Time to consider switching again :s13:

Wonder if Giga has VoLTE and able to dial 1-800 numbers?

wait for M1 to come out with gege or something offering $20 for 25GB data and 1000min... :s13::s13::s13:

regards,
wacky

fergsu

Reaction score
Anyone terminate home bb because of these huge data mobile plans?

Ya thinking about this too, already have the m1 15GB. Get another gomo or giga possible to replace fixed line? Most of the time not at home, home bb really under utilized.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Giga runs on Sh*tHub's crappy network so be warned. Couple of users took to Facebook to complain about the subpar speeds offered by Giga already. I'd recommend M1 or Singtel anytime.

Giga as Gomo has no service outside SG

jianlee

Master Member
Reaction score
Giga runs on Sh*tHub's crappy network so be warned. Couple of users took to Facebook to complain about the subpar speeds offered by Giga already. I'd recommend M1 or Singtel anytime.

Try first then say.

First month is free if we signup before 18th June.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gomo or Giga if require otp sms while overseas?
Giga as Gomo has no service outside SG

you just need to scroll up a few posts above to find the answer..
erm not true.. you can get OTP when you are overseas.. just cannot make outgoing calls or sms..

pm me if you still need..

ZSmscgv.jpg

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is this considered crappy and subpar?

DBHm7Oh.jpg

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is this considered crappy and subpar?

actually frankly speaking i dun really care about speedtest results... often they don't reflect actual usage and experience.... i think all the telcos put in effort to optimize their network to ensure speedtest gets the best performance cos they know reviews will often use it as benchmarks... but real performance i'd rather listen to user experiences -- particularly those who have used different telcos for long enough time...

regards,
wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.