Hyflux 6% Perpetual Securities

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why I said, ask this people if they are willing to pay the legal fees with $0 recovery of any cost incurred for people to be held "accountable" or they want people to be held "accountable" so that they can recover 100% plus all accumulated interest...

Why do you think they set up the legal group with words like this...

NttR6y6.png

End goal have and will always be the same, 100% recovery plus all accumulated interest...

gpQCdnJ.png

Why do you think now they want to play the "accountability" card? Why now create a group chat for Noble investors after how many years? If they really wanted accountability, why now then come out to say all this when they were silent about Noble when news of it came out?This are just self-serving interest to garner support using "accountability" card so that people will support their cause which will get them "100% plus all accumulated interest"...
Hahahaha..... Accountability?
Hahaha....

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5A PRIME using GAGT

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha..... Accountability?
Hahaha....

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5A PRIME using GAGT

bRHNfYC.png

It is "accountability" and "redemption"...This is posted today...Chris is one of the guy who have been encouraging other investors to join the legal group chat...

I had a busy day today, so now screening through the Telegram chat...

weng0202

Master Member
Reaction score
Are these people crazy? Lose money liao still wanna put money in to engage in a law suit?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shifted away from "moral obligation" already ?

Of course, the new strategy is this...

iqmVCLp.png

That's why now using "accountability", you think the end goal shifted?

The banks and even the MTN holders have already lawyered up to protect their interest...

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are these people crazy? Lose money liao still wanna put money in to engage in a law suit?

Not a problem...

PgbM81g.png

If not, got rich investors...

NttR6y6.png

Don't know why they need to raise fund...

bRHNfYC.png

If everyone share the cost and recovery equally, those who invested lesser are basically subsidizing the legal cost and risk for those who invested more...

Peasantboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Goodness, I wouldn’t want to be Pun Mun Keat’s friend or colleague or benefactor in any way.

I doubt I would receive any thanks or gratitude for helping him with anything. He would say it’s my “moral obligation” to help him...

Not a problem...

PgbM81g.png

SibehHL

Reaction score
Each time I see screenshots of the Telegraph Group chat; I see the Pied Piper of Singapore leading the helpless & clueless down the path of no return....

To fight a just cause without giving up despite the odds might be a noble act; but intentionally spreading falsehoods to mislead desperate, helpless & clueless folks in order to advance some personal agenda, can be downright evil...

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eak8Yin.png

Population White Paper was released to the public in January 2013, PUB called for tender for Tuaspring in June 2010...Hyflux won the tender in March 2011 and begin building Tuaspring in July 2011...Certain very simple fact check also cannot do...

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Goodness, I wouldn’t want to be Pun Mun Keat’s friend or colleague or benefactor in any way.

I doubt I would receive any thanks or gratitude for helping him with anything. He would say it’s my “moral obligation” to help him...

Well, if you read the Telegram chat, there are even more absurd post such as this...

FVwouzJ.png

iq8xtYx.png

CGCofP5.png

QuMp8Xm.png

My suggestion to those in the legal group, start screenshot the chat...If you want, can PM me the content...

weng0202

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess some person just cannot be saved. Hope they will learn from this and become smarter with their money. But I guess we all learn from our mistakes.

FrostWurm

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't worry guys...probably endgame soon

Hyflux in its current form is value-destroying.

Fire sale to start for the big boys :eek:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess some person just cannot be saved. Hope they will learn from this and become smarter with their money. But I guess we all learn from our mistakes.

I wonder if anyone lost in Clob, Minibonds, Noble/Swiber bonds, Hyflux P&P.

This person must be too rich or very lucky.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.